“Best way to see Prague!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of I Like EBike

I Like EBike
Ranked #4 of 148 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A unique way to see real face of Prague, not just the tourist bits. Our tours include not only the landmarks, but also run-down parts, lively neighborhoods and unusual views of the city from the surrounding hills. The eBikes cover up to 50km and keep going for 5hours, so we take you to places you would never reach on foot. All tours are with and experienced guide and usually for up to six people, so you don't worry about getting lost riding in a crowd. Starting at just 40EUR with many information, views, photos and refreshments, a tour with I Like eBike is one of the most pleasant Prague experiences for a growing number visitors.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Dallas, Texas
“Best way to see Prague!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My husband and I both agree that this was our best activity in our 3-day stay in Prague. What a great way to explore the city - the ebike made it so much enjoyable, riding uphill in minimum effort! We had a lovely time with Alex, our guide. She took us EVERYWHERE! Loved every minute of it. We were not rushed at all - even stopped for a relaxing lunch. I wish all our adventures turned out as perfect as our day with Alex and ebike!

• Czech first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“Super fun and unique way to see all of Prague with very friendly staff!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Jan and his team are absolutely great! Super friendly, and easy to book a tour/ explain the many incredible routes that are available. My friend and I were in Prague for only a couple of days, and did the 3 hour View Point tour. We were able to see so many wonderful places, as well as learn so much because of this tour. The bikes are so fun and very easy to use, this is the BEST way to see Prague! We had so much fun! Thanks Jan and I Like EBikes- I cannot recommend this tour enough!

Townsville, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“the best way to experience prague!!!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband and I did the Viewpoint tour of Prague in April 2013. It was an amazing way to see Prague and we certainly went to areas we would not have like to walk up! Riding the EBikes allowed us to see so much more of the city and allowed us to get photos from some of the most amazing spots!!!! Our guide was super friendly and told us so many facts and legends about Prague that we would not have gotten out of a book. You can tell she really loves her job and the city of Prague! They even went the extra miile and emailed us photos they had taken! This is the must a do tour if you really want to see all of Prague!!!!

Houston, Texas
“Great Tour and Service. It's is a must - No better way of knowing the beautiful Prague”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Excellent tour, the bike is amazing (forget about 5 hours standing in segway), the little motor helps you to go on the hills without any effort, my tour was 30 km and it did not feel like.
Jan
The owner helped me to coordinate the trip where to park, where to stay, etc everything through emails with very quick response time (one day). They had a big event and since he committed with me, he kept one bike and guide for my tour, so I had a private tour with the price of group tour, I could not ask for more.
Jana
The guide, she is amazing she knows a lot about the history of Czech Rep. and the places, and always with a smile on her face, telling that he enjoys what she does. Very pleasant and relaxed tour.

I will do it again.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent viewpoint tour of Prague”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My girlfriend and I went on the Viewpoint tour of Prague with guides Jan and Jana in March 2013. It was a fantastic way to see the city, and in 5 hours we covered so many different areas and saw so many sights. The ebikes are very easy to ride and meant that we didn't even break a sweat when cycling up the many hills in Prague! Jan was a very friendly and informative guide, and was very happy to answer any questions we had. We learnt a lot about Prague which you wouldn't necessarily find out in a guide book. At the end of our tour Jan spent a long time giving us recommendations for things to do during the rest of the trip which we really appreciated.

I highly recommend going on a tour of Prague with I Like EBike - it was the highlight of our trip!

Visited March 2013