“A real on the ground moving fast experience”
Review of I Like EBike

I Like EBike
Ranked #4 of 174 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A unique way to see real face of Prague, not just the tourist bits. Our tours include not only the landmarks, but also run-down parts, lively neighborhoods and unusual views of the city from the surrounding hills. The eBikes cover up to 50km and keep going for 5hours, so we take you to places you would never reach on foot. All tours are with and experienced guide and usually for up to six people, so you don't worry about getting lost riding in a crowd. Starting at just 40EUR with many information, views, photos and refreshments, a tour with I Like eBike is one of the most pleasant Prague experiences for a growing number visitors.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed October 8, 2011

If only I could find this service in every city we visit! My husband and I totally enjoyed our very fun and customized tour. We asked for changes in the normal itinerary at the last minute and they accomplished that easily. The bikes made traveling over 15 miles or more of hilly terrain easy - even for a non sports oriented person. The information at each site was good - although I would have appreciated their having more diverse background on each site. For instance, we went past new buildings of interesting design and I still don't know who the architects are or what has been done to encourage the growth for that region. Bring your own water, or money to buy along the way. The bikes do have baskets making travel with cameras and other items easy.

1  Thank ivypivy

Reviewed October 4, 2011

What a discovery! Jan and his I like EBikes was the best way to see all the magical sights of Prague!

Our guide Sara was amazing and really treated us to some of the best vantage points to see the wonderful city! Our whole experience with Jan was excellent, from our meet and greet, getting us settled on our bikes and a quick knowledge session to a brief outline on a map at the end of some of his favorite restaurants and also how to get home!!

I don't think i worked a sweat up in the whole 5 hours we rode around, and there was some good hills to go up too! Sara treated us to one of her local pubs for some traditional Czech food and some berry cheese (both of which my girlfriend and I were amused when she asked to pour some beer over!!) :S

I would recommend this tour for anyone, the bikes are extremely easy to ride we covered almost 40km and as I said before not once worked up a sweat! :)

Overall A++++++

1  Thank brettslinger11
Reviewed October 4, 2011

For me it was first time on this electro bike, I have really enjoyed. At beginning a member of EBIKEs team quided me and my friend out of historical centre to path for cyclists. Gave us a map with instruction where to go, what to see. Then we were cycling around with some breaks. We have borrowed bikes for half of a day. I liked that it is helping you when you are not so strong. I recommend this activity in city of Prague, in short time you can see a lot and you spend your time actively.

1  Thank Katarina B

Hi everyone,

My wife and I went to Prague last week and reserved two bikes for the 5 hour tour called "View Point Ride". The website was really easy to use and we received a confirmation email the next morning with all the details we needed.

We arrived and signed some simple paperwork and paid the fee...which in my opinion, for 5 hours of tour with a guide, was a steal. They instructed us on how to use the bikes and off we went. On this tour, it was my wife and I and the guide, Sara. If you haven't been to Prague, you will find that when you arrive it is very hilly. This is where the genius of the bikes come into their own. There is NO way that you could do this tour on a regular bike, your legs would be killing you.

The electric motor is very helpful in assisting you while riding and the settings can be adjusted so if you feel like getting more exercise, you can always turn down the assist. The tour was 5 hours long and after 3 hours or so, our guide changed the plan for the next two hours so we could visit some of the things we wanted to but weren't on the original route. Sara was very friendly and made for great conversation not just about Prague, but about history, culture and the language of Czech.

A quick side note...my wife and I rented Segway's in Berlin and had a blast. But, I don't think that they would have been as nice here. The streets are smaller and more crowded and I think many people have more respect for the bike and clear the way than for the Segways.

Bottom line, if you are mildly interested in the idea, find out which route seems best for you and book it.

1  Thank Rojekj
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We just finished our bike tour and had a great time, seeing tons of sites all over Prague that only an electric bike could allow. At first we weren't sure whether to rent regular bikes or electric powered ones, but after about 2 minutes of riding we realized it would've been impossible without the motorized assistance. Had a great trip and our guide was awesome!

Been to I Like EBike? Share your experiences!