“We were in Prague for 3 days, and this was by far the best part of the trip!”
Review of I Like EBike

I Like EBike
Ranked #4 of 160 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A unique way to see real face of Prague, not just the tourist bits. Our tours include not only the landmarks, but also run-down parts, lively neighborhoods and unusual views of the city from the surrounding hills. The eBikes cover up to 50km and keep going for 5hours, so we take you to places you would never reach on foot. All tours are with and experienced guide and usually for up to six people, so you don't worry about getting lost riding in a crowd. Starting at just 40EUR with many information, views, photos and refreshments, a tour with I Like eBike is one of the most pleasant Prague experiences for a growing number visitors.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Grimstad, Norway
“We were in Prague for 3 days, and this was by far the best part of the trip!”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I and two friends visited Prague with a group of 20 to "see" the city of Prague. Prague is HUGE and for two days we unsuccessfully walked around the city, not knowing what to do or what to see, and it took a really long time to get everywhere.

On the last day of our stay in Prague, we really wanted to have a unique experience, so we called I Love EBike and they gave us 3 bikes to use for a half day. First, Jan gave us a mini tour of the city for about 1.5 hours then let us go off on our own. While we were with him, he showed us the AC Sparta coliseum, took us to different parts of Communist era Prague, the castle, and then took us on a look out over the entire city.

I would HIGHLY recommend I Love EBike. Thanks Jan and the Crew!

• Czech first
  • Korean first
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

We really enjoyed our 5-hour trip on the e-bikes. We saw an enormous part of Prague as well as neighbouring parks and residential areas out of the city. Our guide Jan was knowledgable and friendly. These electric bikes are highly recommended as a way to see parts of the city that some tourists may not get to see.

Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“They make the hill up to Prague Castle so easy”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

We discovered I Like EBike as soon as we arrived in Prague as our hotel was nearby. We hired the bikes for 2 days as a self guided tour. We returned the EBikes to the shop at the end of the day so they could be charged overnight, ready for us for the next day. Jan was very helpful, showing us how to ride the bikes. He took us up to the Stadium to make sure we were comfortable with the bikes before leaving us to do our own thing. Prague is a city that is quite hilly and spread out. As we only had 2 days in Prague I seriously doubt we would have been able to cover everything that we did without the EBikes. I was amazed at how powerful they were, particularly on the hill up to Prague Castle.
I Like EBikes are a great way to see Prague and they are lots of fun to ride as well.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Nikki S
Landsberg am Lech, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed September 16, 2011

My children (from 18-9) spent a few days in beautiful Prague. As usual we wanted to see the most important spots. Normally we book an ordinary bus tour. But this time we did it much better: a round tour with those amazing e-bikes is just the perfect way to see Prague! Healthy, interesting and a lot of fun! Thanks to Jan and Stephan for a perfect afternoon!

Munster, Germany
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Best way to tour Prague”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

When you visit Prague, one of the first things you will notice are those crowds running around with some guide talking in front of them. Well, do not join them, there is a better way to experience Prague. I discovered the I-Like-EBike brochure in my hotel and booked a tour. The office is located between the US and German embassy, so pretty easy to find. The tours are private, so you can choose any time you like and have you personal guide. You can choose between two type of Ebikes, both pretty comfortable and suited for the city. Do not expect racing or mountain bikes, you do not need those for these tours anyway. Since I have used an Ebike before, it was a very nice experience to sit on a bike and drive up hills without sweating. The tour lasted for 5 hours and app. 40km but was never once exhausting. Since theses tours are personal, we changed the tour a little and drove to the inner city. Jan was a very nice guide and it was more like touring with a local friend with stops for a beer etc. So you get way more information and tips than with these bus or walking tours. So if you want to get a real view of Prague and the weather is nice, I would definitely recommend this tour!

1 Thank TravellingBear08