“Best way to tour Prague”
Review of I Like EBike

I Like EBike
Ranked #3 of 173 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A unique way to see real face of Prague, not just the tourist bits. Our tours include not only the landmarks, but also run-down parts, lively neighborhoods and unusual views of the city from the surrounding hills. The eBikes cover up to 50km and keep going for 5hours, so we take you to places you would never reach on foot. All tours are with and experienced guide and usually for up to six people, so you don't worry about getting lost riding in a crowd. Starting at just 40EUR with many information, views, photos and refreshments, a tour with I Like eBike is one of the most pleasant Prague experiences for a growing number visitors.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed September 14, 2011

When you visit Prague, one of the first things you will notice are those crowds running around with some guide talking in front of them. Well, do not join them, there is a better way to experience Prague. I discovered the I-Like-EBike brochure in my hotel and booked a tour. The office is located between the US and German embassy, so pretty easy to find. The tours are private, so you can choose any time you like and have you personal guide. You can choose between two type of Ebikes, both pretty comfortable and suited for the city. Do not expect racing or mountain bikes, you do not need those for these tours anyway. Since I have used an Ebike before, it was a very nice experience to sit on a bike and drive up hills without sweating. The tour lasted for 5 hours and app. 40km but was never once exhausting. Since theses tours are personal, we changed the tour a little and drove to the inner city. Jan was a very nice guide and it was more like touring with a local friend with stops for a beer etc. So you get way more information and tips than with these bus or walking tours. So if you want to get a real view of Prague and the weather is nice, I would definitely recommend this tour!

1  Thank TravellingBear08

Reviewed September 14, 2011

If you don’t take this tour you will surely miss half of Prague. We took the view point tour and saw some amazing things. Our guide Jen did an awesome job of explaining things. The ride was really fun and easy with the electric bikes. At the store they gave us some really good recommendations for food and drinks, and while we were out riding we stopped for lunch at a “local” place, and had some great Czech food and a beer. This was by far the highlight of our trip! When we come back we will definitely be doing another tour with I Like EBike.

1  Thank Greenscout1980
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Having simply stumbled across 'I Like EBike' as we were slowly drudging up the hill to Prague's Castle, we decided to give it a go the next day. As we had been in Prague for 2 days previous; we felt we had seen and explored the city to a good enough extent to glide leisurely around on bikes for a day, retracing our steps from our previous ambles. We were wrong. It is only when you are greeted by the friendly staff and talked through the intricate off-road paths of Prague that you really begin to realise just how much there is to see. We followed our maps to the likes of the Letna Gardens to enjoy a picnic with the breathtaking panoramic views as a backdrop- and further down to the sandy beach style hideaway for a much needed cold drink ! - Having only hired for a half day we had to redraw our route in order to get back after 5 hours was up, but we could've easily carried on for at least another entire day.

With the major benefit of having electrical assistance these bikes are a truly ingenious way to travel round and explore the city to it's greatest depths...just look out for angry looks on the face's of other cyclists who don't have the electric assist as you peddle without breaking a sweat to the top of the hill to Prague Castle :-)

1  Thank gilsy08
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I spent only two days in Prague and thanks to I like ebikes I could see not only the usual places, but some of the more interesting, as well. It was so simple. The receptionist a tour hotel offered us tours in Prague. After sime thought we picked I Like ebikes as we were already used to driving electric bikes plus it was also the best affordable option. She also called the company for us and checked, whether bikes were available. We picked the family tour and then we were on our way. Stephen was great! Very knowledgeable and educated. We LOVED the ZOO, Troja chateau, water cannal
and some very interesting local places that Stephen seemed to know well. We are planning to go to Prague again next year on our anniversary and we will definately try out the romantic tour!!

Reviewed September 9, 2011

That was great experience and lovely way to see Pragua!
Thank you!!!!

1  Thank Moranl

Been to I Like EBike? Share your experiences!