“find a bar and people watch....”
Review of Czexplorer - Day Tours - CLOSED

Czexplorer - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Fully guided bike and walking trips in the Czech countryside.Get off the beaten track and explore Bohemia like the locals. Jump on a bike or grab your walking boots and explore places not on the tourist map. Specialized in less known regional sites eg. Central, Northern and Southern Bohemia, Krkonose mountains, Czech Paradise etc.
Reviewed March 11, 2012

stunning architecture.... find a bar with a view, grab a beer and watch as the world goes by !

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Thanx to Tomas Czexplorer I got a chance to explore the places I would not find my self ..It was such a great experience and we had soo much fun together ...must say better than going out:-) Thank you

1  Thank tajabonos
Reviewed September 7, 2011

I did a one day trip around some castles outside of Prague with a guide. We had a great day, sunny weather and really stunning scenery. The day was also filled with important beer stops and a hearty lunch. If you are in Prague and the forecast is for a sunny day I highly recommend you get out of Prague and go on one of these cycling trips - it was the highlight of my trip to the Czech Republic!

1  Thank Jamiethecyclist
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I was there in October 2010 and really enjoyed it a lot. Its a great way to meet the Czech Republic, with a great guide, great sceneries that only a local can make you look. Ill do it again without any doubts. I strongly recommend it for those who like to do different things and not only the traditional tourist tours; even learn a little more about the Czech customs and try typical plates with czech people!!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2011

I spent some days in the Czech Republic, Prague is beautiful, but I wanted to see something that usually tourists do not see. I wanted to escape from the crowds of tourists taking photos and screaming all the time. In my hosted, there was a flier about a trip to the mountains, and emphasized that we would discover something unseen by tourists. I spoke with Tomas (the owner and guide) and we agreed to meet in the city center to start our journey.
The experience exceeded ALL my expectations, I really could see how people live in Czech Republic, visited the local pubs, ate the traditional meals at real prices, saw castles and rode a bike through the forest...everything on the same day!

Tomas always made sure the journey was safe, pleasant and fun! We returned to Prague about 20:00 hrs. Totally exhausted, but really happy I took this trip. I met there Argentinean new friends, and we are still in touch!!

Absolutely recommendable