“Not to be missed”

World War II in Prague Tour
Ranked #7 of 433 Sights & Landmarks in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: During the 2-hour guided tour, you will visit locations most associated with the dark days of the war. Revisit the battleground of the Old Town, and discover the terrible power of Nazi propaganda. Enter the hideout of the Prague resistance in the medieval underground tunnels bellow the old town. View previously hidden documentary evidence and hear the story of the few brave men that were flown in from Britain to assassinate the Nazi "Butcher of Prague.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I took this tour yesterday and am now back home. It was the highlight of my trip to Prague. I really learnt a lot. Marek has his heart completely in what he does and it shows. I am grateful that he is allowing people to understand the real Prague and learn not just about the country's recent history but a way of understanding its people too.
thanks Marek.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,106)
All reviews
in 11 reviews
"czech republic"
in 36 reviews

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I'm so happy I did this tour. Marek is lively and full of exciting information. He kept us riveted and hanging on his every word the entire time. I don't think anyone could replicate this and deliver it like Marek. I reccomend this tour as a must see!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

this tour was thorough and interesting. Marek was a stellar guide who was knowledgeable and fun. We also took the Bunker Tour by a different company and it was pretty good but if I had to choose just one this is it. If you are going to take any tours in Prague (and you're interested in WWII) you should take this tour. It is awesome.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This really personal tour of what happened to the people and buildings in Prague during the war years is the by far the best tour in Prague. Marek is really passionate about this period and puts everything into context. He is a lot of fun and I was so impressed by the fact that he told me when I turned up for the morning tour that as part of the underground tunnel was closed I should come back in the afternoon which I am glad I did. Even though there was only 2 of us the tour still went ahead.

John Sydney

See more reviews
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We only stayed in Prague for 2 days so we only had time for one tour, we chose this one because of our interest in history and also thanks to the great reviews. Indeed, this was a very good tour, the guide was knowledgeable, friendly and his English easy to understand. Also, his version of the historical events did not seem to be biased but rather quite neutral. Overall, we highly recommend this tour.