“Great wine selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of RED Pif

RED Pif
Ranked #178 of 5,365 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Central European, Czech
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Belle Mead, New Jersey
“Great wine selection”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We ate here twice and enjoyed wonderful Czech food and french wine. The selection is large, and the staff knowledgable. The modern decor, linen tablecloths, candles, & chaulkboard menus and contribute to a romantic ambiance. They also have very reasonable prices.

Visited April 2014
Dear AAflyer_nj,

Thank you very much for your lovely rewiew. Every day we strive to make our customers satisfied.
Looking forward to your next visit.

Team Red Pif

• Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Prague, Czech Republic
“Great food and wine in Prague center”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

best steak I ever had, nearly family atmosphere and service, very wide selection of wine at a very reasonable price, original interior, few steps from Charles Bridge, Old Town Square and other great places in center of Prague.

Visited November 2013
Dear PavelRasejev,

Thank you for your review. Every day we have new menu according to seasonal ingredients and and our beef steaks are among the largest fixed stars. In the summer we recommend to visit our garden and try some of our summer chilled rose wine.Thank you again and looking forward to your next visit.

Team Red Pif
Prague, Czech Republic
“Great concept!!!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

It was my wish to go there and celebrate my name's day. And I haven't been disapointed. The concept of the meal and wine matching (each course a different wine is served) is great and makes the dinner exceptional. You don't have to think if this wine will match to your meal perfectly or get sour at the end.

The waiters know quite well their wines and the restaurant works as wine shop. Moreover you get any wine up to 1000 CZK by glass for more or less similar price as in the shop (fee 5 EUR/bottle is charged in case you drink on the bar or in the restaurant. This fee is divided to the all glasses - so you don't pay it yourself if finally don't drink the whole bottle what can happen easily anyway).

The meal was really nicely prepared. I will not say it was the best I have ever had but you get more than good meal quality for reasonable price.

Strong recommendation from my side. Definitelly will come back often.

• Visited December 2013
Dear Lu,
First of all, we would like to thank you for you review. The restaurant is open slightly over three years and I must say that every day is a new challenge for us. I am very glad that you have chosen our restaurant to celebrate name's day.

Kind regards Team Red Pif
“Very good”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Few but very good dishes. Not expensive in comparison to the quality. I would advise you to try it,especially if you are looking for a night of quality. Try the beef cheeks...excellent.

Dear Eiri,
I am happy to hear that you have had a good time at our restaurant.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely experience”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed this restaurant. Good ambience, good food and wine, the service was very good and I, unlike some reviewers here, loved the wine to match the meal.The idea of a waiter bringing two wines to try to go with your course really appealed to me. If you liked neither then other options would be provided. Amazing!! Imagine that happening here in the UK?? Never! The food was very contemporary and beautifully cooked. I know something about wine but was happy to be guided by the waiter ,who clearly was there to guide us in regard to the pairing of the food with Czech wines. I would certainly recommend this restaurant unreservedly.