“I have a baby ... Sorry about that.”
Review of U Magistra Kelly

U Magistra Kelly
Ranked #196 of 6,572 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 1 (City Center)
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

it was 5pm and it was raining outside, there were 4 people in the restaurant, I went in with my wife and my sleeping son, they told me that if I wanted to eat I could sit outside or wake my son and put the stroller outside. I hope the same will happen to the owner.
Thank you.

1  Thank Nicolas T
Write a reviewReviews (2,302)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Worth taking the time to find as a little off the beaten track. Great local cuisine at awesome prices. The pork knuckle was brilliant and appears to be the signature dish. We just managed to get a table inside at lunchtime so might be worth reserving on an evening.

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

I highly recommend seeking this little restaurant out. Enjoyed the pork knuckle and baked camembert!Great food, great music and great service.

Reviewed August 31, 2019

Nice restaurant a bit outside of the super full tourist spots, in a nice side street. We were sitting inside and the vibe was really authentic. We actually stopped for a beer in the afternoon and we decided to stay for dinner. We didn’t regret our choice, the food was very good. Despite being crazily busy, the two waiters (Christoph and Vera) were in a very good mood, always up for jokes and super polite and attentive to the table, never stressed out. We’ll definitely come back next time in Prague. Thanks for the nice time!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 28, 2019

What I would expect to have in Prague when in Prague.
Simple, no-nonsense carefully crafted and cooked food.
Divine Knuckle, one of the bestI had in years, lentil salad , goulash, good selection of czech beers.

Date of visit: August 2019