“Steaks worth to drool for”
Review of Maneska - CLOSED

Maneska
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The food here is so good! We had oyster blade steakes and the meat was cooked perfectly. The sauce was also delicious. The dessert was great, but didn't leave any deeper impression. The prices are pretty high, but it's worth it, considering the quality. The staff was friendly, interior was nice too. If you're looking for a truly delicious steak, I can definitely recommed this place.

There are newer reviews for Maneska

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Delicious food! Unfortuanetly thw restaurant's location wasn't the best, but well Worth it to go there

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Had spicy ribs and fillet steak. The food was extremely good, meat literally fell off of the rib bones and was melt in the mouth, combined with homemade fries and fresh veg made it a meal I would definitely recommend. The fillet steak was good to perfection and served with al dente green beans flavoured with bacon lardens. Off-the-charts good food. We would definitely recommend.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Myself and my boyfriend have visited Maneska on our last trip to Prague about 2 years ago and really enjoyed our meal so thought we would go back again for special dinner (it was my birthday). We booked a table as it was a Saturday night and we had a spot in the smoking area right by the bar. Great atmosphere and I have to say the steaks we had were even better than last time! (which is hard to beat). We loved everything about the steaks we'd picked out and just couldn't stop raving about it afterwards! A sign of a good meal I believe. The staff are polite and gave us some small starters to taste for free which was a nice touch. We ended up spending a good two hours eating, relaxing and enjoying the evening. We honestly can't wait to go back!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Ordered plate of tiger prawns, got about 9 or 10 very small shrimps with extremely greasy garlic bread. Garlic was burnt. Not up to my standards at all. Shame there was no plain baguette available that wouldn´t be soaked in oil at least. Very quiet during lunch and yet staff very slow and not paying attention to our table even when nearby. Not cheap either! I wish Pasta Fresca had branches all over Prague as it is really difficult to find good eateries outside Prague 1.