“Even better 2nd time around!”
Review of Maneska - CLOSED

Maneska
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Myself and my boyfriend have visited Maneska on our last trip to Prague about 2 years ago and really enjoyed our meal so thought we would go back again for special dinner (it was my birthday). We booked a table as it was a Saturday night and we had a spot in the smoking area right by the bar. Great atmosphere and I have to say the steaks we had were even better than last time! (which is hard to beat). We loved everything about the steaks we'd picked out and just couldn't stop raving about it afterwards! A sign of a good meal I believe. The staff are polite and gave us some small starters to taste for free which was a nice touch. We ended up spending a good two hours eating, relaxing and enjoying the evening. We honestly can't wait to go back!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Ordered plate of tiger prawns, got about 9 or 10 very small shrimps with extremely greasy garlic bread. Garlic was burnt. Not up to my standards at all. Shame there was no plain baguette available that wouldn´t be soaked in oil at least. Very quiet during lunch and yet staff very slow and not paying attention to our table even when nearby. Not cheap either! I wish Pasta Fresca had branches all over Prague as it is really difficult to find good eateries outside Prague 1.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Having recently tried Kobe I realized just how good Maneska is. The quality of all there dishes are excellent, I personally love the Shrimps in Olive oil on a hot plate for a starter, but the steaks are of a real high quality and also love coming here. Service is always nice and friendly, really enjoy coming here.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I leave here and can recommend this place for texmex food. Reasonably priced at intn'l standards. Czech draft beer!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

This place is not cheap as you would like to just sit there, drink and eat. It is something like more expensive "steak" house. But nice and usable for the business dinner.