“My best steak house experience in prague so far”
Review of Maneska - CLOSED

Maneska
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
Lisboa, Portugal
“My best steak house experience in prague so far”
Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant is quite nice, the steaks are amazing and the service is nice and detail oriented. They have cheap lunch menus..
I will definetly come back.

• Czech first
  • Slovak first
Prague, Czech Republic
“Best ribs in the town!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I know this restaurant for many years, formarly in Ambiente restaurants chain. As I moved to other part of the city few years ago I almost forgotten that this place exists. Fortunatelly I remebered it today morning when deciding where to go for lunch. Was surpriced a bit by change of the name but was welcomed by friendly staff and well known interior. Just a bit less rush than in past times.
We ordered the pork ribs and beer. Pilsner Urquell was great but how was the food?! Absolutelly excelent! The best ribs in the city, beleave or not! Its a must to try!

Saint Albans, England, United Kingdom
“Delicious Dinner”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I visited Maneska with a group of 3 friends after reading reviews online and we were delighted with our choice! We didn't book a table as we visited on a Wednesday night so the restaurant was around half full and we were seated immediately.
I had the Chicken Ceaser to start, a medium rare Aberdeen angus with fries, green beans and a chocolate brownie for desert.
All three courses were excellent, and we were given complimentary nachos and another small starter for no charge. My steak in particular was one of the best I've ever tasted and was a true medium rare. Looking at the menu, some of the Mexican choices looked very good also but I couldn't allow myself to choose any of them as we'd gone to Maneska purely for Steak.

Service was just the right mix of attentive without being invasive. Our waiter appeared promptly to clear plates, provide drinks and we waited only around 20minutes for our main course. We had to pay for our bills separately as we were on business but they arranged this for us, even though it was hugely inconvenient! Waiters English was also excellent.
I think in total, for 3 courses including sides, 2 beers, water and a tip, I paid around 1100 CZ which was worth every penny. Highly recommended.

• Visited November 2012
“Really good steak!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I can recommend. Really good steak in town. Possibly the best in my life so far. Price was good. Not so hard to find

Brampton, Canada
“Best Meal in Prague”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

It is day 4 in Prague and tonight we went to "Maneska, steaks and more". Our daughter had been there in June and said it was quite good. For us after 3 nights of average fare recommended by the hotel and our travel book, including rude waitresses and bad food, this was quite a surprise. The staff all smiled and gave us a level of hospitality rare anywhere. The food was fantastic, steak cooked to perfection and sauces to die for. The Caesar Salad had a little too much dressing but other than that all was good. My wife loved the Milk Chocolate fondue. This meal in Canada or the US is double the price but I don't want the owner to know that.

• Visited September 2012