“Super nice people...super knowledgeable!”

Kamil & Pavlina Prague Guide - Private Tours
Ranked #52 of 550 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: A family run business specializing in Private Tours in Prague and driving tours in the Czech Republic. Fully customized tailor made tours. A small team of enthusiastic local guides. Naturally, all licensed and knowledgeable. A wide range of tours. Learn little day-to-day things - family, food, education, attitudes to the church and all those interesting subjects that aren't always covered in a guide book.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We had a group of forty women airline pilots, so we split into two groups for two days. I'm sure it was like herding cats for Kamil and Petra, but we had a great time and saw so much. I can't wait to return to Prague, and I would love to have them show me more of their city. I am so sorry it is being flooded right now... :(

All reviews
"old town"
in 23 reviews
"outstanding tour"
in 4 reviews
"answered all our questions"
in 5 reviews
"personal stories"
"river cruise"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband and I spent 3 days in Prague and were so happy to have Kamil as our guide. He is a multi talented, well educated man who also teaches English. He was knowledgeable about the sites we were interested in and was approachable for questions and special requests. He made it feel as though we had family in town as he was present for many of our events and clearly enjoyed being with people.

1  Thank jane s
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My 2 day Ultimate Tour is still the talk of my mother and I. Kamil responded to my emails promptly and was understanding and helpful when my schedule changed due to the cancellation of my flight. He was sure to still set my mother and I up with a great guide even though the dates had changed. Neither Kamil or Petra were available, but a friend of theirs, Jan, was an unbelievable guide. He picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel promptly and daily. He was very kind, detailed, friendly, and informative. I have been researching Prague for quite some time, and I thought I knew it all, but I was proven wrong. Jan surprised me with interesting facts, stories, jokes, and little hidden gems throughout the city. I cannot imagine having traveled to Prague without seeking out this service. It is well worth it. I had a magical time, and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We visited Prague in late April and planned to meet up with another couple. This was a first visit for all four of us so we decided to find a guide that could show us the sites and give us background on the city--plus help give the four of us some focus on what was the most important things to see. We opted for four hours our first afternoon, and four hours the following morning--dividing the city by the east bank and west bank. When I emailed Kamil he responded promptly and agreed to meet us the first afternoon, with us touring the east bank and then Petra would meet us on the following morning and tour the Castle and the west bank. Kamil arrived promptly as promised and gave us an excellent tour. The four of us were a bit like herding cats...but he patiently kept us together and guided us through the most important parts of the eastern side of Prague. He was informative, pleasant and friendly. We never felt rushed and when we all felt a bit tired and said we wanted a break he found us a perfect place to stop and rest for few minutes where it was cool and calm. The next morning Petra met us at our hotel and she too was very accommodating. Equally as informative, patient and pleasant to be with, Petra showed us a huge number of sites in the four hours we were with her. At the end of our time together we all felt that we had seen far more than if we'd tried to do it on our own. Plus we also felt that we had spent time with two great people who were there to be of help. I would highly recommend Kamil and Petra for anyone who is looking for a guide in this city. I'm sure they could provide just about any customization you prefer. They are easy to work with and offer just the right balance of information and genuine friendliness to make the experience enjoyable.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I e-mailed Kamil & Petra literally the day of our departure to Prague (because another tour company had just cancelled on us) seeking a one-day private tour of Kutna Hora and the environs, plus a trip to a crystal works if possible. Not unexpectedly as we entered the high season, they both already had commitments but asked their professional guide contacts for their availability. Huzzah! After several rounds of quick-response e-mail regarding our desired destinations/stops, four days later we were on an all-day adventure to Ruckl crystalworks and significantly more time at the Sedlec Ossuarry and many sights of Kutna Hora, including the underground tour of the silver mine which I desired (not just the surface tour). Our guide, Veronica, arrived on time and ensured we were all buckled up for safety in the van, then put on a headset before she asked about our interests and expectations for the day. We were most impressed by this because even though we were all in a van and the road noise was not extreme, it made it that much easier to hear everything she had to say; it was just an indication of her professionalism. Veronica was very knowledgeable about any question we asked regarding Czech history, culture, food (including a great lunch recommendation), language, etc. So, I would definitely go to Kamil & Petra first when we return to Prague to organize private tours (and I would give them more notice next time)!