“Amazing Prague - with an AMAZING Tour Guide”

Art of Your Travel - Tours
Ranked #127 of 493 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Art of Your Travel is an incoming travel agency based in Prague providing tailor-made services for travelers since 2006.The most exclusive tour of the city is provided in vintage Trabant cars which take travelers off the beaten tracks and makes a great experience with Eastern Europe flavor. We can accommodate needs of every traveler and budget the trip so that it fits to everyone. We offer accommodation in centrally located apartments, transfers, private sightseeing tours focused on different topics etc... Send us an email and we take care of everything.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Prague - with an AMAZING Tour Guide”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Martina @ Art of Your Travel is just FANTASTIC!

She helped organise everything from our trip, including accommodation, tour to the Castle/Cathedral, airport transfers, storing luggage and making sure we went to the 'local' pubs instead of paying high prices @ the tourist traps.

Martina is fabulous; she knows her stuff about Prague and really engages with you when you're on the tour. She makes you feel like one of her friends and gets you excited about what you're seeing. Her wealth of knowledge about the local area is unreal.

I'd highly recommend a tour with Martina, as well as looking into more local accommodation; instead of going through a UK based company - she can cater for anything; be it stag/hen parties, to a girly retreat and couples holiday.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kirstie K

Prague, Czech Republic
“Great - Thanks Martina”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My parents have been over to Prague 8 or 9 times already and I finally organised a guided tour for them! I didn't expect my parents to be so over the moon with her tour!! They can't stop talking about the places they saw and what they found out, they were off the beaten track as they know the main stuff here in Prague and Martina still had plenty of things to show them and tell them. Really happy that I chose Martina, my parents loved it!

Visited July 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A fun and culturally rich adventure!!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Wow, what an amazing two days in Prague!! Two days before traveling to Prague, I reached out to Martina and she coordinated my entire itinerary. She set up transportation to/from airport, two personal 4 hour tours, lodging in a great location, and a bar crawl. She personally picked me up in her car, which is an experience in itself. She has an amazing charisma and passion for enjoying life and the culture that Prague presents. Never a dull moment. Her friend Davide gave me a phenomenal tour of both Old and New town. Martina provided me a tour of the cathedral and castle across the river the following day. Both days consisted of learning of the rich culture Prague has to offer along with some off the "typical tourist travel route" which highlighted true Prague. They mixed in some bars along the way which was fun. I really don't have any constructive feedback for this experience. Timely responses, very knowledgeable, fun, and cool interactions are all that I encountered with Art of Your Travel which I would highly recommend for anyone I know. Thank you SO much Martina and Davide!

Visited June 2013
Bradenton, Florida, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Unique, Fun, Different”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I found Art of Your Travel on Trip Advisor, and saw that Martina had gotten lots of great reviews. I had already been to Prague 3 times, but one of my favorite things about the city is the unique character of the people and how they relate to the culture, stories, and history of their city, so this seemed like just the unique, personal experience for us. I emailed Martina directly, and she got back to me that day. She said she was all booked up (Spring/ Summer is the busy season), but that she would see what she could do. She quickly emailed me back to say that she could do a Sunday after noon tour with us. I'm not sure if she scheduled us on her day off or worked some magic to book us, but either way it was very much appreciated.

Her Trabant is a fabulously quirky relic of Eastern Europe, and really sets the tone for a fun and personal day. I didn't realize this, but certified tour guides in Prague must take 1.5 years of classes and a series of difficult exams in order to give tours. Their expertise is most certainly worth it- Martina had wonderful, detailed stories about all of the places we visited, and there was no historical question too obscure for her to answer. (In contrast to experts like Martina, the 'free' Prague walking tour guides have virtually no training, and the tour isn't actually free because the promoter charges the guide a commission that the guide has to earn back through tips from the tour group).

Martina really impressed me with the way she listened to my requests and preferences about the kind of tour we wanted to do. We avoided the main tourist sights (the Castle, Charles Bridge, Wenceslas Square) and saw the Soviet Radio tower, Vysehrad Cemetery, several interesting churches, historical houses, a neighborhood where the real Czechs live (lots of Soviet design relics), and a stunning Baroque villa on the outskirts of the city. Martina showed and told me things about this city I so dearly love that I had never known or thought of, and it was certainly one of the highlights of our trip.

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent Walking Tour of Prague 5+ stars”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Martina is outstanding - very knowledgeable, friendly, and lots of fun. We enjoyed and appreciated Prague a lot - mainly because of Martina. We spent the entire day with her, and loved every moment. Martina - thank you very much and wish you the best.

Visited May 2013