Charles Bridge Economic Hostel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$264
Hotel Liberty(Prague)
$139
$129
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscharles bridgefemale dormfree water bottlesfree laundrycommon roomdiscounted toursghost tourfree tourperfect locationperson roomprovided freesmall kitchenreception areaenjoyed my stayold townsingle bedtrain station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 1, 2014

This hostel is conveniently located next to the Charles Bridge, inexpensive, and absolutely wonderful. For the price that my friends and I might have paid for a small room in another hostel, we were able to stay in a spacious, clean apartment with a kitchen and a dining area. Each staff member at this hostel is helpful, patient, and very welcoming. One night, my friends and I went out to dinner and felt that we might have been overcharged, so we told one of the women at the front desk about it. She verified that we had been overcharged and she actually went to the restaurant herself to get the difference back for us. That is just one example of the level of service at this hostel!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank niconico19
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Beautiful building with 4-story atrium terrace, ideal location walking distance from most attractions in Prague, spitting distance away from the Karlov Bridge. Inexpensive, too. Rooms were super cozy and clean. The best part was the staff, however: genuinely friendly, always happy to make you a free espresso, even if you've been by 3 times that day already. Would not consider staying anywhere else in Prague-- definitely worth a visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2014

A friend and I stayed at this hostel in early March, and I could not have been any happier with it! First of all, this prices are ridiculously cheap, making me think at first that this might reflect the quality, but our stay was the best I've ever had at a hostel (and I've had many). The staff is so helpful and friendly, offering you free fresh coffee and bottles of water every time you walk through the door, and it sure doesn't hurt that the place doubles as a tourist info office! They give you discounts on tourist attractions in Prague, they even give you free vouchers for some of the tours (we went on a free ghost tour that otherwise would have cost 10 euro). The location is great and rooms are really nice to boot, very charming and clean (we stayed in the 7-bed female room). The staff was more than happy to give advice, and they even carried our heavy luggage up the stairs! Would never stay anywhere else in Prague.

Room Tip: Any room is good, we stayed in the 7-bed female dorm. The private room on the top floor would be best, though, because it's the same price and has a great view of the Charles Bridge.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Susan T
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

This hostel has very friendly staff, offing you free coffee and water lots of times and helping you find places to go see and lots more, the hostel is right in the center of the attractions lots of good places to go eat and drink near by, the rooms were clean and well spaced overall I would stay here again and would recommend if you are driving a car there is no were to park near the hostel I parked apox. 3km away there are spots closer but their was no space as it's a busy city to drive in.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I visited this hostel with my boyfriend and 5 friends for my 30th birthday and it was brilliant! We were welcomed by Lee who gave us loads of really good local information and was always offering coffee whenever we went down to the reception. We stayed in different rooms and they were all comfy, clean and spacious, and had small kitchen areas. Free bottled water was also really handy. Defiantly going back!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends