Lowest prices for your stay
$62
Free cancellation until 10/02/21
Hotels.com$62
Priceline$72
eDreams$68
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2012

What a lovely hostel, with the most welcoming staff and characteristic building.
We loved every minute there. The location absolutely perfect in the heart of the city.
The hostel provides with complimentary tea, coffee and water. Also they offer a free tour in the beautiful Prague, it was very professional. Any advice we needed, we got it from our hostel.

Date of stay: December 2012
1  Thank Kli202020
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I absolutely loved my stay here! The rooms are clean and cozy, the location is fantastic, and having a kitchen and a supermarket across the street was a bonus! If I ever go back to Prague, I'll definitely be staying here again!

Room tip: The 6 bed dorm was pretty big and comfortable. It's also on the floor with the common area and kitchen which was very convenient. :)
1  Thank Kai81212
Reviewed December 11, 2012

These guys really know how to run a hostel. You're offered coffee/tea whenever and as much as you want during the day, a free bottle of water daily, discounts on tours, and all the information on Prague you could ask for. They even give you guidebooks to borrow. On top of all of this helpfulness, the location and dorms are outstanding. We stayed in the 6 bed room on the second floor. There was wifi throughout, a common area and a kitchen. We also had a nice view onto the foot traffic coming off of Charles Bridge, which is literally right outside the door. There are also a bunch of restaurants nearby, AND a supermarket right across the street. I really can't see myself recommending any other place to stay when in Prague and I can't wait to visit this place again!

1  Thank LovelyLudwig
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I was travelling alone for the first time so I was quite nervous but I have to say this is one of the most stress-free, easy going vacations I have been on, and a lot of it comes down to this hostel.
The hostel itself is in an unbeatable location - you are within walking distance of most sights, right next to the Charles Bridge, have restaurants, supermarkets and coffee shops nearby and tram/bus/metro stops/stations also nearby.
I stayed in a female dorm which beds seven. At first there were only two of us which increased to four on my last night. The beds were very comfortable and I was able to sleep well - which is rare for me in any bed but my own and when with other people as I am a light sleeper. The bedspread was pretty, you have a lockable cupboard to keep your possessions in, a toilet, sink and shower along with a hairdryer and towel rack (you were provided with a towel).
I had access to a lounge area on the floor I was staying in which boasted a television and computer with internet, and those sofas were seriously comfortable. There was also a kitchen with everything I needed - four hobs, saucepans, frying pans, utensils, cutlery, plates, glasses, mugs, microwave and sink. Excellent facilities.
In addition to these excellent facilities I received excellent service from the staff who were all so friendly and helpful that it really relaxed me. When I first arrived, they were very welcoming, explained about the hostel, it's location, some of the tours they offer (some of which are free), said that I could grab water out of the cooler at anytime for free and use the wifi or the computers down in the tourist information centre. I realised that online information I had read (elsewhere on google) was incorrect and my plug wasn't the right sort and so they kindly lent me an appropriate plug, lent me a lock and key as I hadn't my own, and lent me a guide book of Prague.
When I was not sure about where to go they gave me a map and explained how I get to each place, with good instructions that were easy to follow.
I went to Prague zoo one day and this required me to catch transportation. The information I got was very helpful (I was nervous about using public transport), and incredibly easy to follow and I got there and back with no problem, in fact it was an enjoyable journey.
On my last day, I was in and out, sometimes coming in from the cold to sit on the sofa in the music tour part and play with the cute cat, Wifi, who was playing with my camera strap. While I was waiting for my pick up the staff were incredibly hospitable, talking to me and offering me mulled wine, tea, coffee, insisting I at least had water, offering me use of the computers or television or to wake up the cat.
From start to finish I was ecstatic with both the hostel itself - the facilities, location, etc, and the staff who were all so welcoming, kind and friendly. It really made my already happy visit all the more enjoyable and stress-free!
Thank You all so much I will definitely be returning some time!

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank LindosLovingLaura
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is the best hostel we stayed at. The staff were fabulous right from the beginning and it offers free wifi, tea, coffee etc. the rooms, linen and amenities were really well equips and clean. The best of all, though, is its location. It is on a gorgeous street in Prague, with a supermarket, good exchange offices, ATM and cheap places to eat across the road. We loved it

Room tip: We stayed in the private rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family