“Prague Castle and Old Square tours”

Pavel's Personal Prague Tour
Ranked #45 of 513 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: PAVEL'S PERSONAL PRAGUE TOUR. Daily at 11 a.m. Duration: 4 hours - all historic quarters - finger food & 0.5 L beer will be served - visit of the unique 12 century underground palace With many years of tour guiding experience under my belt and with a deep passion for Prague *I specialize in giving walking tours of the historical centre of Prague from a local and personal perspective. My tour last about 4 hours and we take in all the historical quarters of Prague. The wonderful OLD TOWN, the mysterious JEWISH QUARTER, the charming LESSER TOWN and the magnificent HRADCANY TOWN & PRAGUE CASTLE. On our way we also cross the gothic CHARLES BRIDGE. My groups are small, an average of just 6 people which allows really good personal communication. Our tour finishes in the oldest palace in Prague with a fantastic 12th century underground ! In the end you will be served finger food & 0.5L beer. I may even play live guitar songs for you. With warm greetings from Pavel
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Prague Castle and Old Square tours”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I attended both of the tours, morning and afternoon. The tour guide knows a lot about the city and makes the tour really interesting, I really enjoyed the stories about Edward Kelly, The Golem and Franz Kafka which I'm reading one of his books at the moment. Thanks Pavel, good luck

Prague, Czech Republic
“Look for the blue and yellow umbrella..... ”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

On cold Prague afternoon we walked down to meet Pavel. We were given a private tour as there were only two of us. We learnt so much as Pavel is born and bred Czech native with a passion for what he does.

Our tour was fantastic my fiancee and I were given an afternoon that will last for ever. Thanks to the expertise of pavel.

Skip the other tour groups who use non Czech guide's and seek out a local expert and find Pavel with his blue and yellow umbrella.

PavelMichalovsky, Owner at Pavel's Personal Prague Tour, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you. We had really good time together on the tour..
Frankfurt, Germany
“Wonderful Prague free tour with John Paul - the guide full of theatrics!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

After having done an unforgettable walking tour with Eva in Munich recently, my expectations from the Sandman tours were quite high, and boy, did John Paul live upto them. Three hours full of interesting trivia and fun facts - the highlight for me was the dive into Czech-Bohemian history at a peaceful courtyard with JP doing immaculate English and German accents to narrate the beautiful history so succinctly. I definitely recommend this tour to anyone who is interested in learning while travelling!

Ottawa, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great intro to the city with Vivien”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I joined this group today, having done free tours in other countries, I have always been impressed- the guides know their stuff and work hard for their tips. today's tour with Viv was great, she engaged us with stories, filled in my history gaps and gave me a great overview f what prague has to offer.
We broke for a quick lunch at a bagel cafe/ mexican place that my hostel had already recommended but there was no pressure to eat here.. Much appreciated. The place is great though, def consider a burrito- great food and great value.
Relaxing paced but not too slow.. Definitely worth your time.

“Martin is my favorite tour guide”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have done lots of free tours, but the Prague tour was my favorite because the city is very walkable and of course beautiful. My tour guide was Martin and he was very funny and insightful. I really enjoyed his stories and appreciated how at the end of the tour he talked about his family history. It gave me a sense of what it was like to be Czech during communism. Thank you for making me a "Czechspert"