“Best investment ever”

Pavel's Personal Prague Tour
Ranked #68 of 533 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: PAVEL'S PERSONAL PRAGUE TOUR. Daily at 11 a.m. Duration: 4 hours - all historic quarters - finger food & 0.5 L beer will be served - visit of the unique 12 century underground palace With many years of tour guiding experience under my belt and with a deep passion for Prague *I specialize in giving walking tours of the historical centre of Prague from a local and personal perspective. My tour last about 4 hours and we take in all the historical quarters of Prague. The wonderful OLD TOWN, the mysterious JEWISH QUARTER, the charming LESSER TOWN and the magnificent HRADCANY TOWN & PRAGUE CASTLE. On our way we also cross the gothic CHARLES BRIDGE. My groups are small, an average of just 6 people which allows really good personal communication. Our tour finishes in the oldest palace in Prague with a fantastic 12th century underground ! In the end you will be served finger food & 0.5L beer. I may even play live guitar songs for you. With warm greetings from Pavel
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Best tour as could have been: Personalized, covering the essential... Well-documented and researched tour by a knowledgeable and seasoned authority, yet the many details, anecdotes, and personal experience made this not only a very lively, but added the human touch missing in standard packages. Pavel speaks perfect English and definitely knows his stuff. We can only strongly recommend his tours to anyone visiting Prague.

1  Thank Alex S

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I've been to Europe many times, and have been on several different walking tours. 'Daily walks of Prague" is by far the best I've ever been on. Pavel Michalovský leads this tour - and to say that he is amazing is an understatement! Pavel had a way of turning what ordinarilly is a walking history lesson into a personal, captivating experience. Anyone can walk around a city, read the history books and learn from local residents. Pavel is so good at his job that his tour enables you to see Prague through the eyes of passion. You don't feel like a number on this tour - it feels personal - like you've gotten a piece of Prague that most other tourists haven't. Bypass the corporate groups and take this tour. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Fantastic tour. Since I and my friends arrived to Prague, we knew we are going to take a tour. but which one? The first flyer we received was Daily Walks of Prague, and we were already into taking this tour!!! I liked that we needn't to do the booking before tour. We just came to meeting point, and the TOUR of Prague Old Town and next day the Tour around the Castle started. The guide, Pavel Michalovský speaks great in English!!! So had no trouble to feel the Prague in its all beauty...After this tour I can truely say...i LOVE Prague.....without a tour, this city would not be so interesnig as it is now!

1  Thank Tomas_Milkevicius
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The guide Pavel Michalovsky is the best I have ever seen ;) I and my friends had two tours, one in the Old town and second in the Castle of Prague and both were amazing. It is because guide speaks fluently in English, perfectly knows history of Prague and also can tell a lot of intersting stories about the city and famous persons of it. After tours we saw city differently-it became even more beautiful, alive and we wanted to stay there more and more.
I can strongly recomend join this tour to everyone who is interested in tour which is rich in knowledge and fun;)))

1  Thank Ruta2112
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We attended both of the tours, when we were there in December 2012. Both of the guides were very friendly and knowledgeable. Overall tours were very informative and interesting. Guides talked about history, culture and some legends of Prague. If you are planning to visit Prague, then this tour is a must attend for you guys.

1  Thank Pranav S