Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing staff! Very helpful!

They provide not only a great service, but they have a really friendly staff! They even helped me... read more

Reviewed October 9, 2018
AGimenez88
Bangkok, Thailand
Best Cycle Guide In Prague

Our guide Naomi provided us with an exciting and informative cycle tour of Prague. We so enjoyed... read more

Reviewed September 25, 2018
Ken R
Doha, Qatar
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Prague
from $40.50
from $405.50
from $13.99
More Info
All reviews our tour guide great ride karlstejn castle two hours walking tour beautiful city fantastic tour old town sites information route cyclists highlights insight stories
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a fun and exciting history and sightseeing tour of the beautiful city of Prague. I say exciting because it is a little stressful riding on cobblestone streets filled with cars and crowds. But our guide was very skillful in helping us navigate safely all the while giving us an interesting history lesson of Prague and many of the structures we passed. The tour makes a nice loop covering the old and the new, ancient to modern history and art. Highly recommended, takes about 3 hours and is very economical.

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

Knowledgeable and helpful staff make for a fun and interesting tour. Seeing the city by bike is a unique way to see the beautiful city.

Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

We picked up the bikes slightly late and were looked after well. We needed 16 and were sorted out really quickly after reserving online. Great price and bikes too, definitely would recommend using them...

Reviewed May 23, 2016

The tour shows all the highlights of the city. The bikes are of good quality and als je nederlands bent is het helemaal top, want alles wordt in het Nederlands uitgelegd!

Worth the money, thanks :).

Reviewed May 17, 2016

After couple of years I'm heading East for spring. First and logical stop - Prague. I'm not for the first time here, on the contrary,
Two days waiting for my flight, I was just strolling on the Old Town Square glad that nothing changed at least here. Even a bike tour office I never favoured with a visit, driving bike in a city is a suicide!
Nevertheless, I decided to take the tour, believing that by bike the guide can cover places of interest that are too far to reach by walking.
Well, I was pleasantly surprised. I just walked in and joined a group of English sheduled as the next one.
The bikes were in a good shape, apparently, just recently purchased. You can see on their web what they offer. All tours take around 2.5 hrs. I was afraid that the I would be dragged as a cattle by the guide who sure wants to finish ASAP. Contrary. our guide was a lovely Brasilian girl who lives in Prague and she knew the name of every brick and stone we were passing by. What is more important, I could see that it is natural for her to do the best that could be done. She was cordial and truly freindly, not in any way artificial.
Im happy I took the tour. The price was fair and I received more than I have expected. Of course, a different guide could have turned this experiment into tragedy, but Michelle made sure that I not only felt relaxed, but I really saw a lot of things I had no idea about.

1  Thank Veronic M