“Tasty food”

Ranked #288 of 6,451 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
Description: Lal Qila, the people choice, best rated Indian restaurant in Prague with the same old flavour of Indian food. We are trying hard to give the best and worth of money to our guest's by our taste of food and with our services. We named the restaurant on behalf of Red Fort located in Delhi which was built by the Emperor of India with a thought to save the Indian culture in one roof, the same we are trying to do by giving best Indian food and taste with the blended flavour of spices from India. We have options for our guest's from Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Jain Food, Vegan & Halal. Wide range of the main-course from state of art from India to Prague.
Reviewed November 24, 2018

Food was really tasty.we were there last week.we loved it..price is also reasonable.we had ordered Aaloo paratha and gobhi paratha and it was so tasty.

Date of visit: November 2018
deepankar456, Manager at Lal Qila, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

Thanks for the the compliments and recommendations. We hope we will be in the list of your next visit or someone from your near and dear ones. THANKS AGAIN

Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

i phoned the resteraunt to find out if it was halal the man on the phone said yes it was so we got a cab to the place. when we asked the waiter to clarify if meat and chicken was halal he said yes it was to each individuals belief.i suspected it wasnt so just opted for vegetarian food. food was ok nothing wow. wouldnt reccomend this place and please take note this place is not HALAL.

2  Thank sha1961
Reviewed November 11, 2018

One of the best indian restaurants in prague! I'd recommend trying Dhal Makhani ! This is my favorite dish, and I was pleasantly surprised how good it was!

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

We visited this place to try Indian food. The food is best amongst all that we tried in Europe in the duration of 2 months we have been here. Mr. Pijush is very friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed October 30, 2018

I visited Prague over the summer and stayed in an Airbnb just up the road from Lal Qila. I noticed it immediately upon walking to my rented flat, but figured I should first get a taste for the local cuisine. In truth, I also had low expectations as a New Yorker where Indian restaurants are commonplace and very competitive. In a city with far less diversity like Prague, would the Indian food really compare, or would it simply satisfy a local public without many other options? Well, once I finally tried Lal Qila, I was blown away! My doubts were proven foolish, much to my gastronomic delight. On the first visit a friend accompanied me, but I returned twice more to dine solo during my short stay in Prague. All the flavors were fresh and vibrant, the atmosphere warm and inviting, and the staff were attentive and kind. I loved it and got my necessary dose of spice in a city whose native cuisine errs more on the hearty and wholesome. If I return to Prague, I will certainly try to return to Lal Qila.

Date of visit: July 2018