“Fantastic!”
Review of Prague Photo Tours

Prague Photo Tours
Ranked #176 of 536 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Prague Photo Tours specializes in small, customized photo tours for photographers. We seek to help you realize your goal of seeing the sites and taking photographs while learning more about photography and building your own portfolio of amazing Prague photographs.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Prague is big and complex city. When I arrived I did not know where to begin. The secret to photographing Prague is Ivan. He knows Prague, speaks the language, knows where to go and when to arrive. His enthusiasm is contagious; he not only guides to the best places, he offers suggestions on how to photograph the scene, and then lets the photographer explore his own creativity. His insightful and helpful comments are presented in a manner that encourages. What I liked was that once he knew that I wanted to improve, he offered patient and considered guidance. Be sure to include a night photo tour with Ivan. Prague is wonderful in the evening, and Ivan will guide you to places known only to a few and that offer a view that is one of a kind. I came home with some of the best photos I've ever taken. We got to places that no one else has. Take this tour, you will be glad you did. Thank you Ivan.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you are an avid photographer , this is the tour for you. My guide IVAN took me to places i would not have visited and were a delight for photography , his enthusiasm was infective and i had a memorable day. Besides getting some truly beautiful images. Thanks to you Ivan i made the most of this visit to Prague.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I am the sort of photographer that usually gets blown away by the usual sights. However with Ivan (our photoguide) he showed us a list of places and worked an itinerary that we wanted. My wife which was almost 4 months pregnant (god bless her) came along with us. And Ivan really took his time and never rushing us. We manage to put in 4 hours + of Prague. Ivan even brought us off the beaten track, navigating around tourist hotspot. Also don't forget to ask Ivan where are the great spots to take the night pictures of prague castle and charles bridge.

I am a satisfied customer and am definitely gonna do this with them when I visit the other cities.

1  Thank SnappyFingers
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We took this tour with Ivan on our first morning and it was a wonderful introduction to Prague. Ivan was a great host and gave me lots of useful tips for taking photos. My partner went as a non-photographer and found the tour very interesting.

1  Thank kiwimc_11
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I booked the day time photo tour of Prague with Tomas the professional photographer and personal guide (through www.randyharrisphoto.com via paypal) after reading an article in our weekend newspaper under the travel section. It was US$165 and a very reasonable price, considering I had booked for 3 hours and received considerably more time at no extra cost. We took in many attractions that I would never have discovered (such as the Chronological Clock from the rooftop of a multistoried hotels restaurant) without my guide and mentor Tomas. Family and friends were invited on this walking photographic tour of Paris but declined in order to go shopping!!
Tomas and I visited many of the wonderful sites in the centre of Prague on a beautiful sunny day. Tomas tutored me in composition and using a number of the manual settings on the camera.
Many of the photos taken came out brilliantly. This tour would be suitable for anyone with an interest in photography and Prague the city and its history.

1  Thank Meals8out