“The best seafood in Prague and without exaggeration in Central Europe that´s Zdenek´s Oyster Bar, actually.”

Zdenek's Oyster Bar
Ranked #47 of 5,705 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: The concept of our kitchen can be best described as “natural”. We build on natural tastes, the highest quality ingredients, years of proved methods and recipes, which we work with in our own way. We try new techniques and compose new meals. We collect inspiration from all over the world, as well as in nature. Forget time and let yourselves drift away on waves of sea and decadence. It is so easy to get seduced by the highly addictive atmosphere of our restaurant!
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Wide range of french oystras, fantastic octopus,crabs and other meals extremely skilfully and with great sensitivity to the combination clearly speaks about the qualities of Chef. Bravo!!!

1  Thank Camel P

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have been three times there. First and second one was quite good. Service was very nice as expected and food was also good.

Third one was horrible. I went yesterday night with some friends. All of us are around 22. They forgot about the appetizer as well as the bread, oil and butter. We ordered a big sea food plate and there wasn't the same food as the menu said. Do you think we are stupid just because we are young??? Really?
The little dessert at the end (they use to give you one) didn't appear.
I'm going to live in Prague for a year and in a week I have been there 3 times. Do you realize how much money is this restaurant going to lose?

You should take care of your business and your customer service.

3  Thank M_CallejaZ
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Fish soup was the best. In fact all the food was excellent. Service was super.
I have bi-value allergies and the staff were very attentive to my issues.
The rest of the table,5,raved about the food
We sat outside so I can not comment on the restaurant

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Every oyster fan knows, "It's just NOT done!" Oysters in a land-locked country, in the middle of the summer! But, every good traveler knows to keep an open mind and listen respectfully to your fellow travelers. Zdenek's Oyster Bar is an absolute gastronomical revelation! Having honed my oyster obsession all over the world, including 6 (dreary!) years in Pacific NW, I can confidently assure you this place will rock your foodie universe! The pan-roasted prawns were also perfectly prepared - tail tip and head on, but middle shell and vein removed, served with lightly toasted soft baguette to sop up beyond-delicious sauce. Home-made strawberry "sorbet" - the name just doesn't do this "fluffy/fizzy-goodness" justice. Anyway, it's reallyreallyreally good and well worth the cost! Enjoy!

2  Thank Jud1960
Reviewed July 3, 2014

After numerous trips to ZOB, I can say the dining exerience always leaves me pleased and eager to come back for more. Zdenek sets a great mood and delivers above expectations.