Biko Adventures Prague - Mountain Bike & Outdoor Tours
$90.03*
and up
Karlstejn Castle Easy Private Bike Tour from Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: BIKO offers mountain bike tours from easy to advanced. Also road biking, hiking, running and skiing trips... The historical centre of Prague is not the whole story. By getting on a tour with BIKO you will experience, in one day, an adventure of both nature and culture. Prague, Karlstejn, Singltrek pod Smrkem, South Bohemia, northern mountains... it's up to you! High level MTB and road bike rental available. Be outdoor, be happy!
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My time with the team at Biko adventures was simply amazing. Filippo, Marek, and Marten my guide were very helpful and supportive in all the time I spent there.

I did a guided road ride with Marten to the castle and it was amazing in the beautiful countryside and Marten was an exceptional guide with great pacing and information. We stopped for a lovely riverside lunch and overall the experience was fantastic.

I had the hire bike for a few days and Fillipo gave me various options to cater for my needs in terms of levels of difficulty required .

This company is fantastic to deal with and provide a high quality service to satisfy all your cycling requirements and the beer in the fridge was also very nice......

Thanks Biko for making my stay in Prague one to remember

Reviewed September 28, 2013

The ideal vacation for me is To be outdoors and physically active while exploring a new area. Biko did not disappoint!!! My twenty-something kids and I did the bike tour to Karjlsten Castle and the trail 10k while we were in Prague. I really can't say enough about the entire experience-- from gathering info about the best tours for us, the booking,transportation and actual tours , Biko was a pleasure to work with. In contrast to some other tour companies, Fillippo and Mark were so professional and are obviously committed to providing the best experience possible. I wish them the very best--they are ahead of the curve with offering a more active way to vacation! I really wish we had more time in Prague--there were more Biko adventures we wanted to experience!!

1  Thank Luvstheadventure
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We were fortunate to end up having a private tour to Karlstejn Castle, as the rain had dissuaded the other booked riders from coming along (Aussies are made of sterner stuff than that!), so we headed off with Marek, our guide for the day. We had no wet weather gear, but no problem, Marek provided raincoats for both of us - along with good helmets, water and of course, great bikes. The scenery was gorgeous (even in the drizzle), the route taking us mostly along the riverside. We stopped at a village bakery for pastries, then late lunched at a cafe right at the base of the castle. Then on to the train with the bikes for the trip back to Prague.
We couldn't recommend this trip strongly enough - a lovely way to see some of the countryside outside Prague. We only wish we had been able to avail ourselves of the other Biko options in Prague - next time!

1  Thank JillyP2013
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We wanted to travel independently, in spite of Filippo's warnings about cycling with Prague trams and route finding.
Biko were efficient and welcoming , and we spent an enjoyable if at times hair raising day. Maybe we should have taken the advice and had a guide.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

A group of 7 of us took this tour. The guide was great and we got to see much more of Prague than with a traditional tour. We stopped off for some traditional Czech beer and food which were enjoyed by everyone. Would definitely return if In Prague again.