Biko Adventures Prague - Mountain Bike & Outdoor Tours
$55.41*
and up
Karlstejn Castle Easy Bike Group Tour from Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: BIKO offers mountain bike tours from easy to advanced. Also road biking, hiking, running and skiing trips... The historical centre of Prague is not the whole story. By getting on a tour with BIKO you will experience, in one day, an adventure of both nature and culture. Prague, Karlstejn, Singltrek pod Smrkem, South Bohemia, northern mountains... it's up to you! High level MTB and road bike rental available. Be outdoor, be happy!
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Something else!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Great trip on the bike in the surroundings of Prague! The guide was really nice and made it a fun and interesting day. Good equipment as well. If you do not want to do the standard stuff in Prague I can recommend this activtty. Also they send us some nice pictures of the day! Can recommend it! Cheers, Robbert

Visited November 2012

• Czech first
Prague, Czech Republic
“Biko Adventure Mountain Bike & Beer - a must do!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

I have been living in Prague for years and I only recently found out about Filippo and Biko Adventures through a friend...and I am so glad I did! To begin, Filippo is incredibly down-to-earth, caring, accommodating and fun, making the hours spent on the trail highly enjoyable and relaxed. He provides a nice balance by letting you be in control and fulfilling his role as an experienced biker/ tour guide. On the trail I asked him if we could stop many times for pictures, I let him know if I needed something like water, and at the end when I was getting tired I just told him this is my pace and I could not go faster. He is there the whole way making sure you have a good time! Also, Filippo really goes above and beyond by taking high-end digital pictures of you along the way...and then he sends them to you after so you have really nice memories of your tour. This guy is really stellar and it reflects throughout the whole tour.

The trail itself was a combination of the advanced and easy tour, as I was the first customer of this new route. I love beer, thus I wanted to do this tour in specific. The Uneticke brewery (pivovar) that you bike to dates back to 1710 and produces a very smooth and drinkable lager. The food at lunch is made from produce and farms right there in town - sustainability! Its nice for you as a tourist, you can also see a small town and how the people there live. And as the Czechs do consume the most beer per capita than any other country in the world, this tour is very fitting as you will experience one of the most important part of the Czech culture...their beer!

If you have already done the city center, are tired of the masses of people and want to see more of our beautiful city and all the wild nature it has to offer I cannot recommend this or any of Filippo's tours enough! Thank you Filippo for letting me be your guinea pig!

Visited November 2012
“Exciting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

Philippo was awesome as a guide. It was me and him in the melting snow. Not only did this make it amazing scenery in the fall month, but exciting. I'm 23 and fit, and I found Philippo was able to push me enough to challenge me. Very enjoyable and fulfilling. Must do in Prague

Zeist, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mountain bike fun in Prague”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

We decided last minute to book a mountain bike trip with Biko Adventures. We got a fast response from Filippo and two days later we were riding the trails around Prague. It was a fantastic tour and a great way to see what else Prague has to offer. Filippo was a great tour guide, he adapts the tour to your wishes, skills and level of physical fitness. Strongly recommended!

Check our video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1HpMJpoYVM&feature=plcp

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Johan S
Helsinki, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very well organized bike tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I had a short trip to Prague in October and I was lucky to found out several hours for very nice bike ride with Biko Adventures. The tour guide (Filippo) was helpful even beforehand by email and recommended for us to have The Great Escape ride. On the trail the ambience was warm and friendly and it was nice to chat with Filippo.

The ride itself was very well planned and there were always possibilities to have short snack breaks or just to enjoy the scenery and wild life (we saw two dears somewhere over there). We had a lunch in just on the right spot on the ride, it isn’t mandatory, but I think that the rest of the ride wouldn’t be so enjoyable without proper Czech country side meal.

As a physical workout the Great Escape is good, but not too hard that you couldn’t do anything else on the same day. There are several different stages, like described on the website, some with more demanding technical sections.

I really did enjoy the ride and it’s really easy to recommend Biko Adventures to others!

Visited October 2012