“Perfect restaurant”

La Rotonde Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 5,781 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: La Rotonde, an elegant restaurant in the Art Deco style and holder of several awards, offers an excellent selection of meals from the international and local traditional cuisine. Our talented chefs are capable of creating a culinary miracle from your dinner, which you will never forget. In the summer, it is possible to have an informal dinner on a quiet outside terrace. The Sundays have for years been dedicated to the popular jazz brunch and the Saturdays are dedicated to families with children. In the La Rotonde restaurant, everyone will get what they want. Traditional La Rotonde brunch is every Saturday and Sunday from 12.00 noon till 15:30. We are not offering ala carte lunch in this time.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We visited this restaurant a few weeks ago, and let me tell you, that it was very good choice. Dishes, staff, atmosphere, simply everything was absolutely perfect. I can't do better thing, than come again.

1  Thank Joshua B

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I It was a first time for me in beautiful hotel Alcron and in this restaurant, I really like the style of this restaurant and there´s really nice atmosphere and very nice people, who work there, everybody is friendly and the service is the best. I was there with my friends for a meeting. The meal was great, I had typical czech food and it was yummi yummi yummi :) I´ll be back soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I was in La Rotonde with my boyfriend for dinner and we had great evening. The food and cocktail was just perfect and the staff was absolutely amazing.....Will come back for sure.
Daniel :)

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have been in this restaurant couple of times and this time we decided to visit the brunch and we were amazed by the selection of food, so many things to choose from and amazing desserts. the staff was very friendly and helpful as always. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

This is one of the two restaurants in the Radisson Blu Alcron HOtel in Prague. La Rotonde offers a wonderful selection of modern Czech and international cuisine. We have received absolutely amazing service and the meal was just a dream. The atmosphere there was very cosy, multiplied by a modern Christmas music. Highly recommended.