Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Exquisite, Modern Czech Glass

Many years ago, I'd worked for a company that sold Artel pieces and always been fascinated by the... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2018
City_Traveller76
London, United Kingdom
GO AND SEE THE GLASS - BEST IN PRAGUE

Interesting store with some quirky gifts and the most beautiful glass. The glass comes in approx... read more

Reviewed August 16, 2018
cherylp805
South Africa

Recommended experiences in and around Prague
from $71.75
from $40.87
from $13.87
from $39.00
More Info
All reviews beautiful glass charles bridge quirky gifts concept store modern czech beautiful city shop craftsmanship
Reviewed April 9, 2017

We stumbled upon one of their locations at the far end of the Charles Bridge. Nice unique gifts of all price ranges.

Date of experience: April 2017
ArtelStyle, Owner at Artel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

Dear Kesslane,

I am so happy to hear that you stumbled upon ARTEL during your recent visit to Prague - and loved what you found!

ARTEL indeed offers a very unique range of gifts at all different prices. The glass, which is our focus, is all designed in-house by ARTEL and is hand-made start to finish by Czech artisans in Northern Bohemia.

I do hope should you visit Prague again, that you will stop into one of our stores. In the meantime you can find out glass online on our website.

Thank you again for your enthusiasm for ARTEL and sharing your find with everyone on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed April 6, 2017

Some very nice glass and crystal items combined with a lot of over priced less impressive goods. Hard to find real value.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank worldtravela69
ArtelStyle, Owner at Artel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2017

Dear Worldtravela69-

First, please let me thank you for your visit to our store. I am pleased you found our glass and crystal items to be "very nice". As this is actually what ARTEL focuses on. ARTEL designs and manufacturers all of the glass that you saw in our stores and it is handmade start-to-finish by Czech artisans.

In regards to your other feedback, I appreciate your candor and will take it into consideration.

I do hope should you return to Prague that you will visit one of our stores again.

Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

The quality and beauty of the crystal works are outstanding and worth every penny. I wandered in during some downtime on a business trip after noticing a few items in the beautifully arranged shop windows, and was stunned at the incredible assortment of tastefully designed crystal glasses and decanters. The attentive and helpful service was impeccable and I couldn't help purchase a beautiful set of tumblers that caught my eye, while being tempted to buy much more! I have never seen such consistently beautiful crystal items, the stunning etchings and colours. While I waited for my purchase to be perfectly wrapped, I picked up a few fun and creative gifts for my children. Upon my return to London I was greeted with a friendly email with pictures of some other items I had eyed in the shop. How nice. From now on, Artel is my go to place to buy important gifts for the people I care for.

Date of experience: January 2017
ArtelStyle, Owner at Artel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Dear Dominic,

What a lovely review to read. I am so happy your shopping experience at ARTEL was so positive, and that you took the time to share your enthusiasm with others. We strive to provide excellent customer service, so I am delighted to read that you found the staff to be both attentive and helpful. I sincerely hope that you will truly enjoy the Tumblers that you bought at the store; and that you will return to one of our stores on your next visit to Prague. In the meantime, you can always purchase more ARTEL for yourself or as gifts in on our online shop - just visit our website - we ship World Wide.

Please note: ARTEL will be exhibiting at Prestige London from June 8 through 10, 2016. Should you happen to be free, please stop by to see your stand and introduce yourself.

Thank you again for your glowing review - it absolutely made my day.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

dear
I am from Oman, could you provide me your whatsapp contact, or you could send me your shop collection on my whatsapp +96892827261

regards

Fahad

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank fahad642
ArtelStyle, Owner at Artel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Dear Fahad,

Thank you for your query. Unfortunately at this time ARTEL does not have a whatsapp number for our business. You can, however, visit our website to both shop online and to see our most current catalogue. Should you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to us again either by email or on tripadvisor.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

We discovered this shop on our travels and the quality and variety of the products that they have is quite outstanding. We ended up purchasing two pieces of crystal, the staff were very knowledgeable and helpful setting up the crystal with different lighting so we could see the end result effects. Well worth a visit and would certainly recemmend.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank CWL936
ArtelStyle, Owner at Artel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

I am so pleased to read that you found ARTEL during your travels to Prague - and that you found your shopping experience in our store very satisfying and our staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful.

We strive to provide both excellent customer service, so I am delighted to read that this is what you received.

We also work very hard to create very unique luxury crystal not only for the local market but for the global market as well. I am glad that you found our pieces to be exceptional.

I do hope should you make it back to Prague that you will visit us once again.

Thank you again.