Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Exquisite, Modern Czech Glass

Many years ago, I'd worked for a company that sold Artel pieces and always been fascinated by the... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2018
City_Traveller76
London, United Kingdom
GO AND SEE THE GLASS - BEST IN PRAGUE

Interesting store with some quirky gifts and the most beautiful glass. The glass comes in approx... read more

Reviewed August 16, 2018
cherylp805
South Africa

Recommended experiences in and around Prague
from $29.00
from $6.98
from $17.25
from $52.91
More Info
All reviews beautiful glass charles bridge quirky gifts concept store modern czech beautiful city shop craftsmanship
Reviewed January 18, 2017

dear
I am from Oman, could you provide me your whatsapp contact, or you could send me your shop collection on my whatsapp +96892827261

regards

Fahad

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank fahad642
ArtelStyle, Owner at Artel, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2017

Dear Fahad,

Thank you for your query. Unfortunately at this time ARTEL does not have a whatsapp number for our business. You can, however, visit our website to both shop online and to see our most current catalogue. Should you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to reach out to us again either by email or on tripadvisor.

Reviewed October 18, 2016

We discovered this shop on our travels and the quality and variety of the products that they have is quite outstanding. We ended up purchasing two pieces of crystal, the staff were very knowledgeable and helpful setting up the crystal with different lighting so we could see the end result effects. Well worth a visit and would certainly recemmend.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank CWL936
ArtelStyle, Owner at Artel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

I am so pleased to read that you found ARTEL during your travels to Prague - and that you found your shopping experience in our store very satisfying and our staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful.

We strive to provide both excellent customer service, so I am delighted to read that this is what you received.

We also work very hard to create very unique luxury crystal not only for the local market but for the global market as well. I am glad that you found our pieces to be exceptional.

I do hope should you make it back to Prague that you will visit us once again.

Thank you again.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

I was very happy to find this shop again after my first visit in Prague a few years ago. Here you can find unique glasses, original jewelry and gifts. Prices are appropriate for the outstanding originality of the goods

Date of experience: August 2016
ArtelStyle, Owner at Artel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear Patrizia,

We love repeat customers, and I am so happy to hear that you not only sought us out on your return trip to Prague but that the return visit to our store proved to be a worthy stop - and that you found our prices to be inline with quality and workmanship that you found in our collection.

I do hope, should you visit Prague again, that you will come back to see us as it will be our true pleasure to welcome you to any of our three stores in downtown Prague.

Reviewed June 26, 2016

We hardly ever buy "things" during our trips (except for spices which I use in cooking!), but we were so blown away by Artel's crystal. We ended up ordering an "arctic set" of whiskey glasses, but also LOVED the baroque animal set. The colors, the detail and the designs are really one of a kind

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank ikc74
ArtelStyle, Owner at Artel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2016

What a lovely review to read, I am so happy you found ARTEL’s Artic Collection worthy of purchasing. I am also pleased to see that you really appreciated our Jungle Baroque Collection as well – its one of my personal favorites. ARTEL is known for our engraving, which is indeed highly detailed, so it is nice to read that you appreciated the amazing workmanship of our Czech engravers have put into each glass.

I hope you will enjoy the glasses for years to come, and that if you return to Prague you will come back to visit us again.

Founder / Director

P.S. I am very happy to know that a set of ARTEL glasses will makes it new home in the Hudson Valley Region – as I am a graduate of Bard College.

Reviewed May 27, 2016

Artel sells quirky items by local designers. Great place to pick up a souvenir. Really nice, colorful designer glassware. Artel makes the whiskey glasses in the mini bar for Rolls-Royce! If you don't see something you have to have, be sure to get the antiperle mints...just great. The people that work there are friendly and extremely helpful.

Date of experience: May 2016
ArtelStyle, Owner at Artel, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2016

Dear Beachgalxo-

Love that you totally get ARTEL! Indeed even if you decide not to get anything else – antiperle mints are great and very affordable memento of any visit to Prague and ARTEL. I am delighted you found the sales associate to be friendly and very helpful as we strive to provide excellent customer service.

Should you make it back to Prague I do hope you will stop in again. Let me know you are coming and I would be honored to come to store to meet you in person and tell you more about our very special hand-made crystal – and even some of the “quirky” local designers and found vintage items.