Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Exquisite, Modern Czech Glass

Many years ago, I'd worked for a company that sold Artel pieces and always been fascinated by the... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2018
City_Traveller76
London, United Kingdom
GO AND SEE THE GLASS - BEST IN PRAGUE

Interesting store with some quirky gifts and the most beautiful glass. The glass comes in approx... read more

Reviewed August 16, 2018
cherylp805
South Africa

Recommended experiences in and around Prague
from $41.00
from $26.20
from $78.30
from $13.90
More Info
All reviews beautiful glass unique pieces czech crystal each piece charles bridge shipping costs quirky gifts concept store modern czech beautiful city shop craftsmanship etched
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

I was very happy to find this shop again after my first visit in Prague a few years ago. Here you can find unique glasses, original jewelry and gifts. Prices are appropriate for the outstanding originality of the goods

Date of experience: August 2016
ArtelStyle, Owner at Artel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Dear Patrizia,

We love repeat customers, and I am so happy to hear that you not only sought us out on your return trip to Prague but that the return visit to our store proved to be a worthy stop - and that you found our prices to be inline with quality and workmanship that you found in our collection.

I do hope, should you visit Prague again, that you will come back to see us as it will be our true pleasure to welcome you to any of our three stores in downtown Prague.

Reviewed June 26, 2016

We hardly ever buy "things" during our trips (except for spices which I use in cooking!), but we were so blown away by Artel's crystal. We ended up ordering an "arctic set" of whiskey glasses, but also LOVED the baroque animal set. The colors, the detail and the designs are really one of a kind

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank ikc74
ArtelStyle, Owner at Artel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2016

What a lovely review to read, I am so happy you found ARTEL’s Artic Collection worthy of purchasing. I am also pleased to see that you really appreciated our Jungle Baroque Collection as well – its one of my personal favorites. ARTEL is known for our engraving, which is indeed highly detailed, so it is nice to read that you appreciated the amazing workmanship of our Czech engravers have put into each glass.

I hope you will enjoy the glasses for years to come, and that if you return to Prague you will come back to visit us again.

Founder / Director

P.S. I am very happy to know that a set of ARTEL glasses will makes it new home in the Hudson Valley Region – as I am a graduate of Bard College.

Reviewed May 27, 2016

Artel sells quirky items by local designers. Great place to pick up a souvenir. Really nice, colorful designer glassware. Artel makes the whiskey glasses in the mini bar for Rolls-Royce! If you don't see something you have to have, be sure to get the antiperle mints...just great. The people that work there are friendly and extremely helpful.

Date of experience: May 2016
ArtelStyle, Owner at Artel, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2016

Dear Beachgalxo-

Love that you totally get ARTEL! Indeed even if you decide not to get anything else – antiperle mints are great and very affordable memento of any visit to Prague and ARTEL. I am delighted you found the sales associate to be friendly and very helpful as we strive to provide excellent customer service.

Should you make it back to Prague I do hope you will stop in again. Let me know you are coming and I would be honored to come to store to meet you in person and tell you more about our very special hand-made crystal – and even some of the “quirky” local designers and found vintage items.

Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

We visited this little shop just as they closed (19:00). They were very very nice and patiently explained everything and showed us around. The glass work is stunning. Apparently it is all hand made and hand painted. Therefore the glass is very expensive (2000-3500 per piece). Nevertheless, it worth a visit just to see it. There are other very creative and unique gifts and ideas that are not expensive, so you will not leave this magical shop empty handed.

Date of experience: May 2016
ArtelStyle, Owner at Artel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2016

Dear S Z

I am so pleased to read that our Sales Associate was happy to accommodate your late arrival at our store, and patiently explained to you and showed you around. ARTEL strives to provide excellent customer service that goes beyond the clients expectations and I am so happy to read that this is exactly what you received.

As for our crystal, it is indeed all hand-made start to finish by extremely talented Czech artisans, and while the prices can be expensive the pieces are indeed extraordinary works of art that are well with seeing (even if you can’t afford them) if you are interested in seeing the best of Czech glass.

That said, I am happy you also appreciated that our stores offer lots of other things, jewelry, stationary and novelties that can also make a very unique gift or memento from your trip to Prague – and most of this items are indeed not expensive.

I do hope that you did not leave empty handed!

Should you make it back to Prague again, I do hope you will visit our stores once again – as we would be honored to welcome you back.

Thank you for your lovely review of our stores – I appreciate it.

Reviewed April 6, 2016 via mobile

If you are on the hunt for some artsy and original Czech-made gifts or toys to bring home, take a look at this store which has three locations. We found some really unique and original gifts which should be easy to pack in our luggage and take home.

Date of experience: April 2016
ArtelStyle, Owner at Artel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2016

Dear Richard P,
Wow! Thank you for the great promotion of ARTEL as a terrific resource for original hand-made gifts or toys. We indeed make a great effort to source Czech made products, and in addition to toys, stationary and novelties that we carry we also sell jewelry by over 60 local designers. And, of course, our own hand-made luxury crystal that is made by Czech artisans.

I do hope that if you should return to Prague that you will once again put us on your shopping again.

Thank you for your patronage.