“A Great Find”
Review of Corso Cafe - CLOSED

Corso Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Czech, International, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: The philosophy of Corso Cafe is based on perfect service, first-class coffee and excellent food - all enjoyed in an unforgettable atmosphere. Head chef Jan Ehrenberger prepares original dishes made from high-quality, fresh ingredients.An important component of a modern, healthy lifestyle is low-calorie dishes that please the palate, with tastes that complement each other. We feature freshly prepared salads, small dishes and pasta, and a wide assortment of homemade desserts to go with coffee. We have also placed great emphasis on breakfast. Our menu includes a Caprino salad with melted goat cheese, Marinated pork with dewberry and gorgonzola sauce, an outstanding homemade goat's-cheese cheesecake and freshly prepared tiramisu. For breakfast, in addition to modern cereals and yogurts, you can, of course, order baked ham or bacon and eggs.
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Just down the street from the Prague Hilton Old Town, we enjoyed our dinner experience so much that we went back there for lunch the next day. The food is reasonably priced, no-smoking, and a fun little restaurant. I had delicious lasagna and husband had lamb shank (best he ever had!), spinach and mashed potatoes. This place is a find.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

This is just down the road from Hilton, Old Prague Hotel, where we were staying. It is ideal for reasonably priced breakfasts in pleasant surroundings and served in a prompt and cheerful way. Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Mum had pasta and I had mozerrella & tomato panini. The food sat for ages before it was brought to us (we saw the cook put the food out - there were 6 dishes waiting to be picked up) - and it wasn't like they were busy. The man was clearing and setting tables. The woman was talking to another employee. The poor cook kept trying to get their attention and kept telling them to deliver the food. Mum's pasta was cold when it came. They apologised re-heated it, but it's not the same as when the cook brings it fresh out the pot. My panini was warm, but I didn't want to wait for a re-heat/new one. Cappuccino was also disappointing. I told the waitress it wasn't hot, just warm. She went on to tell me that they can only heat the milk to 67 degrees. I'm sorry, but it wasn't my first ever coffee. There is a ton of places to eat, and everywhere we went had good food so personally i would not recommend this place - the service really let this place down.

3  Thank foreverblended
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Little but great food. Prices are above average and dishes were smaller compared to other places. But the taste was delicious and service was good also. It was a good place to try.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

There is a lovely dining room with the original arched roof and has an outdoor area. I ate inside and had excellent meal of perfectly cooked tuna with eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes and potatoes. I enjoyed it so much I returned another night where I had another excellent meal of Pasta with tuna, capers, zucchini chili. It is situated near the Billa supermarket just around the corner from the Power Tower between there and the Marriott hotel. Unfortunately there were lots of smokers who light up beside you without a thought. Perhaps they could be asked to sit outside!!