“Very Pleasant suprise”

Al Minuto
Ranked #368 of 5,706 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: Old Town Square, newar the astronomical clock
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Sat in the corner of the old square you might think this was going to be a bit of a none starter, but thankfully it was a friendly place for a quick snack and a drink, without being hassled from our table. Pizza was excellent and the beer refreshing. You couldn't really ask for more could you

Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

I have read the reviews here and the ratings so i decided to try this restaurant.
The girl that came for the order was very polite and with a smile.the restaurant is located in the old town square so the location is very nice and in the centre of all the happening.
We had pizza and salad and some wine.everything was very good the prices were also in a very good level.the atmoshpere was not something special.normal.dont expect any super romantic dinner there.
I would suggest to someome to go there but dont expect any special italian restaurant.everything is nice but not for perfection!:)
I would also go there again for something a bit quick not so expensive and with good quality

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Right next to the main square with the astronomical clock. If you are looking at the clock its the Italian to the left.

Great restaurant and very friendly we never had an empty glass!

Whether you are after some seasonal hot wine, a huge home made pizza (£8.00ish) or just some garlic bread (£1.50), this is delicious home made food. Chef is on show, so you can see its spotlesly clean etc.

Added benifit is that you can sit and watch people go by, and at this time of year they have the patio heaters on and blankets for you. I was sat in shirt sleeves outside in minus 5 degrees!

Really worth a look

Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

We visited this restaurant at lunchtime on Sunday 18th Nov and asked for a table inside as we needed to warm up. We were the only people sat inside but were attended to very promptly. The food was absolutely delicious and it is by far the best homemade fresh pasta I have ever tasted. Well worth a visit and if you sit outside you'll be able to enjoy the atmosphere of the old town square as well.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We wanted a place to sit out on the square and enjoy a fairly nice autumn evening. The location is excellent, but I don't have much else to say about it. The clock is right in front of the patio, but so are the drunk screaming tourists, so it's really a split.

I had a pizza, and the dough was done nicely, but the toppings weren't anything to write home about.

The service was not good. Not terrible or anything, it just seemed like the waiter was doing me a really big favor by showing up at my table. I think he may have rolled his eyes at some point. It just kind of took the niceties out of the evening. I just wanted to eat and leave. I wouldn't recommend it and I wouldn't return.