“Very tasty food, very helpful stuff, nice atmosphere”
Review of Cestr - CLOSED

Cestr
Cuisines: European, Czech, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The restaurant serves mainly meat dishes. You can choose excactly a specific part of the cow body. Our dishes' meat was VERY tasty. You could cut the meat with using only your fork. It was the best meat dish we had on Prague. The stuff was very helpful and friendly. The atmoshpere is very good. It is located very near the State Opera.
It was the best restaurant during my stay in Prague. On my next visit in Prague, I will sure visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Amazing feast was had! We thought we were having a simple 3 course lunch, but was surprised at the quality & quantity off food coming out for the price. I'm not a raw meat eater but I can say the sashimi of beef was superb & the tartar was a lovely taste, even though I didn't like the texture. Been here 3 times now & will come again on my nextt visit. The pilsner is the best I tasted in prague Ask for it as milk, or slice or an even smoother taste!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

If you like steak, you must go here.
All dishes are of high quality, and presented by the chefs theirselves.
Good understanding of the needs of the customers, even in English.
The main dish steak was absolutely fenomenal.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We tried to get in here on a Saturday night but when our hotel called them they were fully booked. We decided to go there Sunday lunch time to try and get in and had no problem getting a table. The food was fantastic!! There is a great selection of steaks to choose from and the menu explains clearly what you are getting. We had the taster menu so we got a bit from each, it was well worth the money. The steaks were delicious and the potatoes and sauces complemented them really well. It wasn't very pricey either, we were really happy with everything in the restaurant, the waiters were very helpful and friendly and if we ever go back to Prague I am sure we will be heading back here!!

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Delicious food, yummy steaks and all kind of beef, tasty potato puree. the only reproof is the acoustics of the place, very loude and disturbing.However the staff sn the food, they win.