“Fantastic Meal”
Review of Restaurace Na Zlate krizovatce - CLOSED

Restaurace Na Zlate krizovatce
Cuisines: European, Czech, Central European, International
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Prague, Czech Republic
“Fantastic Meal”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Elegant and inviting atmosphere. Very good menue. The food was excelent and beutifully presented. Definitely coming back. This restaurant is proof that gluten free cooking is possible with the same deliciousness as regular cooking. thank you.

• Polish first
Prague, Czech Republic
“demetrio”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

perfect, the food is great also for people that don't look for gluten free!!! the goulash was sweet and soft and also cakes with ice cream were really good.
it was a surprise that in Czech republic are with this attention for gluten.
i advised this restaurant to others Italians one day after my dinner.

“An excellent dinner”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I liked this place so much we returned for the second time on a recent three day trip. My wife is gluten intolerant. I am not. We have not had much luck with gluten free food, but this was certainly the exception. The food was prepared exceptionally well. The service was also excellent

Visited September 2013
Alberta
“Simply Delightful”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

After a few weeks of traveling I was delighted to find a restaurant that has devoted itself to serving gluten free foods. It was a very relaxing evening. A little on the quiet side but not quiet enough to stop us from going back again. Their bread (which came with two spreads) was moist and delicious and included in the price of the meal. My husband and I tried many of the dishes and were happy with all of them. The soup was especially tasty. The cost was very reasonable as well. Simply delightful.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heaven!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I can't believe I had to go to Prague to find such a gem of a restaurant. I have to be gluten free and every delicious dish on the menu is that. What's even better is that my husband who doesn't need a gluten free diet ate (and drank, the beer, also gluten free, is great) and thoroughly enjoyed all of his dishes. We went back again, and only felt sorry that we couldn't get there every night we were in Prague. The prices are also reasonable and the bread I asked to buy proved to be a lifesaver.
How I wish there was a restaurant like that in London!

Thank ContentedTravel... C