“John Moine”

Cuisines: Czech, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Read reviews in Trip Advisor and gave it a try. Glad we did for the food was excellent. Not far from the Hilton Hotel where the food cost four times as much and was no where near as good.
Wild Boar and potato pancakes scrumptious!

1  Thank John M

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The completely gluten-free menu was a revelation! The service as per everywhere we ate in Prague was somewhat lacking. There was a noisy group of misbehaving teenagers in the restaurant on the first day we went. Their teachers made no attempt to control them and we felt extremely stressed and uncomfortable having people constantly walking and running past our table. We went back the next day to try again because we left without dessert on the first day. The second day was much better but the restaurant lacked atmosphere. Shame - the food was lovely!

1  Thank Reena B
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We couldn't believe there was an "All Gluten-Free" restaurant in Prague, so we had to check it out - the restaurant was beautiful, the service great, and the food was AMAZING! I have never had a better gluten-free meal, and I would recommend that anyone eat there - good food is good food, gluten or not....you would never know from the taste that the food was gluten-free. The beers were amazing, also! This was our favorite restaurant in Prague...

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Possibly the only smoke free restaurant in Eastern Europe based on what we experienced. We were staying at the Prague Hilton & this place had the advantage of being extremely close. It was a pleasant surprise that it was also really, really good. The staff spoke English well and were courteous and attentive. They had the best goulash I had on the whole trip, and we had a lot of goulash. The menu is also gluten-free- not a concern for my husband and myself by clearly a draw for other dinners. The beer was great. The strudel was delicious. Now that I have my credit card bill, I'm even more impressed as this was the best value restaurant that we found in the city. The dining rooms were quiet. Nice to find a place where you can actually have a conversation without having to shout.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

We had our 2nd night dinner in Prague on May 6 at this restaurant with friends from Ottawa. The restaurant was nicely appointed and very clean. It is a smaller restaurant but the menu offered a number of traditional Czech dishes as well as other items. I had a lamb shank and it was delicious. We all agreed the service was excellent as was the food. We enjoyed it very much and would recommend Na Zlate without reservation.