“Best gluten-free restaurant ever”
Review of Restaurace Na Zlate krizovatce - CLOSED

Restaurace Na Zlate krizovatce
Cuisines: Czech, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Florida
“Best gluten-free restaurant ever”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I searched for a gluten-free restaurant in Prague as I have Celiac and am also a non-meat eater and it's a bit difficult to find a restaurant that can cater to both desires.

Without a doubt, Restaurace Na Zlate krizovatce delivers on their promise that their gluten-free menu is not taste-free. Our (my husband and I) had an absolutely delicious, well-prepared meal that greatly exceeded our expectations.

The menu options are quite diverse and appeal to nearly every palate and the food preparation is superb.

Prices are very reasonable. Service is outstanding! And, the restaurant also has Schar's gluten-free products available for sale.

We will be in Prague for a while and will make Restaurace Na Zlate krizovatce one of our frequent dining locations.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank ItalyGardenstategal

• Polish first
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Good food and nice waiter”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We chose to eat at this restaurant for two reasons, one because it was rated well on Tripadvisor, but was also just across from the Jurys Inn where we were staying.

The restaurant is cosy downstairs and the waiters are friendly. It was fairly busy and seemed popular with Americans (maybe it was just that evening?) Skipped starters but tried a bit of the caesar salad which was nice. For main I had one of the specials which was chicken and was well cooked and very tasty. The only slight let down was dessert, when I ordered tiramisu I thought of the conventional tiramisu - it was some strawberries, squirty cream and sponge fingers in a bowl. No coffee or alcahol?

Otherwise, the staff were very nice, the food was good and the price was very reasonable. The iced tea is also very good (I think it was their own). We even recommended to some people we got chatting to in the lift at the hotel when they asked for anywhere we recommended for dinner.

• Visited July 2012
Powell, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent in ALL Respects!”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

There's so much I can say about this wonderful restaurant. First, our hotel failed to make reservations for us as we requested. Although a crowd was arriving, the staff accomodated us (my sister, brother-in-law, husband & me) by setting up a private room within 10 minutes of our arrival. Second, they made sure that my gluten-intolerant brother-in-law was served an amazingly authentic & tasty meal. Third, from appetizer to dessert, our food exceeded our expectations, and that includes the wines as well. Fourth, we couldn't believe how reasonable the price was.
Plus, it's a non-smoking restaurant with a separate room for smokers.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Lucille V
Fair Oaks
“What a delight”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Recommended by travel guide and our expectations were exceeded. Fresh food with delightful flavors at a reasonable price. How do you beat that. We came back the next night and the food was every bit as good.

• Visited June 2012
Bagheria, Italy
“A surprising experience!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

I and my wife stayed twice and it was a surprising experience. The food excellent. The staff very kindly to us. The best gluten free experience we have had in our many trips around the world!!!