“Simple, good prices, vegetarian”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #372 of 5,702 Restaurants in Prague
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I liked to simple vegetarian menu for good prices. This is a cafeteria style place where you can meet friends for a casual lunch. The plates are no surprises and the menus are in English, each dish called by the description of the dish. The ginger tea is fresh and delicious. Everything is large and fresh, so expect a hearty meal.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We were actually looking for the Albio restauarant which now appears to have been taken over and is part of the Loving Hut chain of restaurants.
Bright and clean; basically furnished (seemed to be a different part of restaurant at back but we were not shown to these tables). Staff very young, friendly and efficient. Wide choice of dishes. Very reasonably priced for portion size.
There is a TV which although silent I found distracting as my seat was facing it.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

workers have headphones on and are watching chinese movies while they should be ready to help, still, helpful and nice people, speaking proper english. i am not sure if i am talking about the right loving hut here, as they have many restaurants in prague apparently.
the food seemed fake, maybe made of soya or whatever, but it didnt taste real to me. i have been to other vegetarian restaurants and maybe their stuff is conserve or industry made and that is why the taste is different, i personally didnt like it much, see my other reviews for good veg restos.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very tasty food. Location is easy to find. Service is very friendly. Bit pricey but portions are huge. One of best veggie places in Prague.

1  Thank Krzysztof G
Reviewed October 22, 2012

As an ex veggie who doesn't each much meat I struggled with he lack of veg as Prague is carnivore heaven! So on 2 of our 5 days I dragged my "its not a meal if its not got meat" partner to a couple of Veggie/Vegan places. Whilst the loving hut couldn't change him for life he happily ate here and had 2nd helpings! he even said he really liked it! Luckily I was sitting down at the time.
I thought it was very good and if I lived in Prague I can see myself going there, the only reason it didn't get a 5 was it was just a little greasy but we did go for the buffet. Look forward to find more of this chain on my travels!