We stayed in this place for 2 nights in end of May. The room we had (on the ground floor) was just awesome for the price we were paying. The staff (just one person mans the reception at all time of the day) was very sweet. He helped us out with all the questions we had.
The highlights for the place in my opinion are:
- The biggest seller about this place is its location. Its on the drive to the Prague Castle (just about 100 meters). Charles bridge is less than 10 minute walk (walked at a leisurely pace).
- The rooms are nicely laid out with nice furniture and very clean. There is a small smoking are on the ground floor
- the rooms are nice and quiet
- There is a small shop which sells everything right next to the entrance of the hostel. Its open 24*7 however you do pay a little extra for whatever you buy.
On the last day we were in Prague we went for a pub crawl and came in at 5 am. Although we were supposed to check out by 10 but we ended up sleeping till 12. The staff didn't try to wake us up or overcharge us. WE eventually checked out at 2. I was very pleased by this gesture as it was a Friday and the city was packed with tourists who had come down for the weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Little Quarter is located in Nerudova Street, directly on the famous Royal Route, which winds through the heart of the historic centre of Prague. It is intended primarily for young travellers. Rooms on the top floors and a roof patio opened during the summer offer unforgettable view of the Prague Castle and Petrin Hill. In the vicinity of the hotel, visitors will find the oldest and most interesting monuments and a number of restaurants, cafes, music clubs, bars and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Little Quarter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.