“Best way to get the most of your stay in Prague”

Prague Private Guides Overview Tour
Ranked #146 of 544 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: The most popular Prague tour is the private overview tour. You see most of the beautiful sights in just a half a day, leaving the other half to explore on your own or go inside a place you especially liked such as the Jewish Quarter sites or the Prague Castle Royal Palace. There are lots of tours I offer though, just go to my website and choose. I have lived and worked in the USA, Germany. Sweden and now live in Prague. This has given me a great opportunity to understand other cultures and people. Prague is a beautiful, historical city and it will be a great pleasure for me to show it to you.
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We have taken many private tours all over the world, and the 3-days tour we did with Blanka from Prague PG were one of our best experiences. She is knowledgeable, experienced, patient, and fun to be with. Her English is perfect and this is a great choice for English-speaking visitors. We had a great time and highly recommend this company to anyone who wants to get an in-depth experience of Prague.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
in 4 reviews
in 3 reviews

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We very much enjoyed our 2 half day tours with Blanka. In addition getting a great orientation to the city and learning about the sites we visited, we were treated to many interesting stories about the Czech people and culture. Blanka was also helpful with restaurant recommendations and suggestions for how to proceed after the tours ended. Her company was delightful and contributed much to making our Prague visit memorable.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

It was a record-breaking heat wave, so we arranged with Blanka the day before to meet early in the morning and start our walking tour. Just us as a couple and her as guide. What a luxury but reasonably priced. There's a lot of history in old Prague, and we had an orientation that would have been impossible if we had tried to overview it ourselves; and a large Group has too much push-me-pull-you and would have been awful at 100 degrees F. Blanka took in our needs and interests, and showed Old Town highlights with consideration and a deep fund of knowledge. By the time we had lunch together it felt like being with an old friend (though in the back of my mind, I knew she was working hard to keep us comfortable in that heat). She demonstrated real flexibility to accommodate us as the day baked on.

BTW, we learned that Blanka, who was born in Czechoslavakia, actually lived in California for over 20 years from the time she was a teenager. That must have contributed to the ease of being with her.

1  Thank tmbrod
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am so happy I read all the previous reviews on Trip Advisor regarding Prague Private Overview Tours and took their advise and booked a private tour with Hana. While all the other tourists were in huge lines with a guide out in front trying to scream loud enought to be heard by the group, my husband and I were the only people with our tour guide Hana. It is simply the only way to see the city and learn about it's fascinating histroy. Hana was professional, interesting, and very pleasant to spend two day's with. She was so informative about the history of Prague and all the best sites to visit. I highly recommend that you spend a bit more to do this private tour. You won't be sorry!

1  Thank amymckeon