Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Personal Prague Guide tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Personal Prague Guide
from $26.24
from $21.68
from $17.12
from $26.24
More Info
All reviews lenka gajardo information overload private tour suggested restaurants tour coordinator cesky krumlov czech republic tremendous amount schnitzel day tour beautiful city major sights large tour groups five hours deep knowledge perfect english first morning
Selected filters
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Excellent 7 hour tour w Helena and Bogdan as driver. Had a Mercedes w good AC for 33C heat. V savvy driver so we were always met at right place. Helena is v knowledgeable about Prague and the Bone Church (Kutná Hora). She knew the history of the area, the many occupations and important historical figures. She gave us many interesting facts about the churches, cathedrals and artisans. She pointed out many artistic features of the church that would be easy to miss. Many beautiful cathedrals and churches to see. Lots of walking, too. Stopped for lunch at a patio for a well deserved break and back to walking to see the Italian Court. Many venues closed due to weddings but then back to Prague. We got to see four rooms of the Senate for free and the gardens. A great end to a busy day.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We took a half day tour with Honza to Kutna Hora. It was such a great way to spend time outside the hustle and bustle of Prague. Honza is knowledgeable and so super friendly. I’d suggest you ask for him as your guide!

The Bone Church and St Barbara’s Cathedral exceeded my expectations.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 1 week ago

Sarka is phenomenal! She is the best tour guide that I have ever had. She is so knowledgeable and such a kind soul. We learned so much about the city and covered a lot of ground. I can't say enough good things about her, definitely get in touch with her if you end up in Prague.

Date of experience: May 2019
JanaM2329, Public Relations Manager at Personal Prague Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear hrgt20,

thank you very much for your nice review and that you enjoyed your tour with Šárka. We are happy that you used Personal Prague Guide and we hope you already make plans to come back again :)

Reviewed May 4, 2019

While in Prague, I arranged for a private guide to find my grandfather’s birth town about 65 miles south. Jana was amazing to deal with. Her prompt and comprehensive responses assured me this was the company to use. She sent extensive information about my guide before I confirmed the reservation. Michal Stanislav, my guide for the day, treated me like family. Only because of his patience, caring and interpretative skills was I able to meet a distant relative, gather some family history, visit the church where my ancestors worshiped and get a private tour from the parish priest. Michal made it comfortable to spend an entire day with a stranger. I can’t say enough good about him. We also toured Cesky Krumlov where his insider knowledge greatly enhanced the tour. Without doubt, this day was the highlight day of my two week trip. I highly recommed the company and Michal.

Date of experience: April 2019

Dear Camarg,

thank you so much for your time to write a review about your tour by Personal Prague Guide, with Michal. We are very pleased to hear that you loved our city and we hope that your next stay is just around the corner. There is still so much to explore! :)

We are glad to read that you enjoyed our special Genealogy tour and could also meet your distant relative. That is great!

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

My wide & I took a personal guided tour of Jewish Prague with Max H. From Personal Prague Guide. Max was an enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide. It was a half day enlightenment and information overload. We enjoyed Max’s clever way of delivering the information. He was vert easy to understand as his command of English (jokes included) are excellent. I would highly recommend this tour to be given by Max,

Date of experience: May 2019

Dear 202barryv,

thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your tour in Prague. We are so glad that our guideMax was able to accommodate all your needs and to show you the best our amazing city can offer. All our guides, including Max, are licensed by the Jewish Community in Prague.

Reviewed April 25, 2019

We used two guides on two different days while in Prague. Lenka expertly showed us around the castle area, and Max was so friendly and knowledgable about the Jewish quarters. Both guides struck the perfect balance between learning about Prague while still being relaxed and not "information overload". I highly recommend them both. Communications before the trip via email were easy and timely and using Paypal in advance was helpful too.

Date of experience: April 2019
JanaM2329, Guest Relations Manager at Personal Prague Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Sharyngr,

thank you for your kind words. Such review always remind us that our work makes sense. The fact that you consider our guides, Lenka and Max, as the best means a lot to us. We love to read that you could get the most of your visit, because that’s exactly what we all want for our dearest clients.

We hope that you will consider us for you next trip again :-)