“See all of Prague in a Day”

Prague Extravaganza Free Tour
Communism and Bunker Walking Tour in Prague
Ranked #5 of 172 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are small family organisation run by local guides, who love Prague. We provide our tours all year round and our mission is to combine both medieval and recent history with humour and local perspective. Our free walking tours (tip-based) operate twice daily, then we offer communism & bunker tour, private tours, beer tours, Prague neighbourhood tours and much more. Join us as a tourist but leave as our friend!
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This tour was great. It was very informative, fun, and a great way to get your bearings at the start of your stay. The tour takes you around all of the major sights in Prague and includes quite a few details that you would otherwise miss. Our guide, (I thought his name was Vaclav, but looking at other reviews it seems he's called Venca) was amazing - passionate and knowledgeable. He was only too happy to answer questions and give us other tips for the rest of our stay in Prague. Oh, and we loved the way he says "creepy" and "Praaague!!"" I can still hear it now :o)

The tours is long and involves a lot of walking. We were exhausted at the end. We did do the whole thing in one go though; the way it is split into two halves is a really good way to make it easier for those who aren't up for so much walking.

In short... highly recommended.

1  Thank whatisitscientist
klara_hajkova, Owner at Prague Extravaganza Free Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thanks a lot for your positive reference. Our aim is to show as much as possible in our free tour, so some walking is involved, but our guests see all major sights of Prague in three hours. Thank you for bringing up the fact, that one can split the tour in two parts.. if three hours seem to be too long. Anyway, I am happy you joined Venca and liked his company and accent ;)
Best regards,
Klara

There are newer reviews for Prague Extravaganza Free Tour

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and I took this free tour based on reviews on Tripadvisor and we were very satisfied. It was great. Klara (out tour guide) was really great, funny, communicative, and we had a great time...and of course we learned so many things we didn't knew about the history of the city. This 3 hour tour is awsome. Take it! you won't regret it!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was recommended to try a 'free walking tour' in Prague and I was very glad I did. Completely independent, utterly involving and very gratifying. Venca did a great job in showing us the city and I think I was lucky to be part of a small group on that day. Will seek out free walking tours on my next city break.
PS: You are expected to give a tip, but you will do so happily.

1  Thank aodan1
Reviewed October 6, 2013

myself and a friend (both 24) went on the free walking tour, we have been to a lot of the sites before, but experiencing Prague through Klara was a whole different experience. Klara was fun and youthful but also very knowledgeable. in a little over three hours she was able to cover most of the basics. the tour took us to the main attractions in the old city of Prague, and we heard the history, storys, and myths about the places we went to. Klara is a local (with great english) so shes knows to point out places and things on the way that most tourists dont know about. this tour is a great way to start off your trip to Prauge, its a great way to cover the basics and if you're intrested in something you can always come back for a longer visit.

2  Thank YitzyT
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Having just arrived in Prague this was the ideal introduction. Klara our guide was enthusiastic knowledgable and had the right amount of humour. Great way to meet like minded travelers and now well orientated to take on this fabulous city with confidence.

1  Thank EJL12