“3 hour Prague Tour”

Caput Regni Tours
Ranked #10 of 133 Food & Drink in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private guided tours run by Caput Regni team of fully-licensed, enthusiastic, friendly and knowledgeable Czech guides. Apart of General sightseeing tours around the city to discover the most famous Prague sights, we also specialize on popular Off-the-beaten track tours (Zizkov quarter, Vysehrad fortress, Troja chateau) and/or tours focused on a special topic (Jewish Museum tour, Architecture and contemporary street art tour, Communist legacy tour, Czech culture and Czech cuisine tour...etc). We focus on Tailor-made entertaining tours for families with children and young adults, too. We also arrange: Private day trips outside Prague. Private car/minivan transfers to European cities. Languages of tours: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour with EVA from Caput Regni Private Tours. She was super knowledgeable and great with our little ones. We only did a 3 hour tour, but I felt we got to see quite a bit and learned a great deal even in that amount of time. If we didn't have two little ones in tow then we would have loved to do a longer tour that visited the castle district. We would highly recommend this tour group and their services to ANYONE! Thanks, Eva for a lovely tour and outing...even when our little ones became restless :)

1  Thank ALN24
in 6 reviews
"bone chapel"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We spent two mornings with Marketa, one in the Old Town and Jewish Quarter, and another in the Castle District. She is very smart, charming and informative. She speaks excellent English. Our tour included so much more than just the expected sites and information - she really provided a window into life in 21st century Prague. We are very grateful to her. We recommend her to others without qualification.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I can't imagine what our visit to Prague would have been like without Marketa! The city is beautiful beyond any expectation and all you want to do is ask "what's the history behind this?" everywhere you go. Marketa is so knowledgeable about Prague's rich history. From the architecture styles to the paintings to the sculptures to Prague legends, she unveiled a city that seems unparalleled in so many ways.
Marketa was so easy going and friendly. Marketa took us on popular routes, but then also took us off the beaten path to see parts of the city we would've never experienced had it not been for her expertise. She crammed a full day of touring into 3 hours, and still managed to help us figure out the tram and metro. We were so confident touring the city the days that followed our tour with Marketa. We felt comfortable on public transportation, and we felt comfortable perusing the cobblestone streets of Castle Area, Lesser Area, Old Town, and then New Town for shopping.
I cannot wait to visit Prague again. And Marketa, I will definitely contact you for a personal tour of the Cubism Museum. You really just can't get it all done in 5 days in Prague. The eye can wander and find beauty for days and days; it's just endless.
I recommend Marketa to anyone going to Prague and wanting to travel comfortably like a local, but see and learn about this incredible city through the eyes of a traveler.
Joanna Leon Guerrero
San Francisco, California, USA

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very last minute booking. Marketa answered all my emails sent at strange times of day and night. She arranged a guide and driver to take us ( including my 81 year old mother who can't walk very well) for a 4 hour tour of the city. Our guide ,Nina , was amazing. Her historical knowledge was superb, and despite the cold and light snow, made this beautiful city really come alive for us.
The cost, whilst not cheap, was very fair.
We cannot recommend highly enough!
Tomlinson family from UK

See more reviews
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I arranged thru Marketa a private tour of the Jewish Quarter with one of her guides. Marketa is very easy to work with via email and responds promptly. She even delivered a nice care package of Prague site brochures and coupons prior to my check in to my hotel, several of which I used.

My tour of the Jewish Quarter with Nina was top notch. Nina knows her subject matter and is passionate about sharing what she knows. The four hours we spent felt like 15 minutes. Nina several times ensured the pace was appropriate and she graciously answered all my questions.

I would recommend Nina, Marketa and Caput Regni to everyone.

Thanks so much for everything!