“very informative”

Caput Regni Tours
Ranked #19 of 506 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private guided tours run by Caput Regni team of fully-licensed, enthusiastic, friendly and knowledgeable Czech guides. Apart of General sightseeing tours around the city to discover the most famous Prague sights, we also specialize on popular Off-the-beaten track tours (Zizkov quarter, Vysehrad fortress, Troja chateau) and/or tours focused on a special topic (Jewish Museum tour, Architecture and contemporary street art tour, Communist legacy tour, Czech culture and Czech cuisine tour...etc). We focus on Tailor-made entertaining tours for families with children and young adults, too. We also arrange: Private day trips outside Prague. Private car/minivan transfers to European cities. Languages of tours: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
Dundalk
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“very informative”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We booked a half day tour for our weekend in Prague to get a feel for the place and to learn about its history.
I felt a half day would be enough as we had our 9 year old son with us.
On the day in question, our guide Eva met us at the reception of our hotel and we began the tour. She was extremely knowledgable about everything and had thought out a route that would suit our needs. We found her lovely and would definitley recommend Caput Regni Private Tours to anyone visiting Prague, so thank you Marketa and thank you Eva.

Visited December 2012

Roma, Italia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Experience Prague the right way !”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Thank you very much Marketa and Caput Regni for the good time and the great walking tour.
My family and I are very happy and we never forget Prague.
Next time we want to hire you for more tours and share your town and the good food.
Ciao a presto

Roberto, Nicolo, Eleonora and Federica from Rome !!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Roberto C
BJX
“Recommended by FAR!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My Wife and I had the pleasure to visit this LOVELY city back in October. As you may know by now, Prague is an impressive town. It is extremely beautiful. Having said this, the best thing we did when we were there was to have Marketa and Lea as our personal guides. Hands down.
The visit without them would've never been the same.
On day one we went with Lea for a walking tour of the Prague's Castle Distirct. She is a very good guide, but what really called our attention is that she is so nice and friendly!
On day two we toured with Marketa the old town. Marketa was born in Prague and has lived her whole life there. She knows just about everything about Prague. She is super nice and VERY professional.
They both pointed out lots of things that we would've overlooked otherwise.
We are very grateful to have chosen them. They really made the difference during our visit.

Visited October 2012
Waverly, Iowa, United States
“Loved Learning About Prague...”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

In September I took my very first trip to Europe with a group of travelers from my hometown. I fell in love with Prague, and I believe it was the morning we spent walking with Marketa. I learned so much about the history of that place, and I think that was the deeply meaningful part to me. I felt so connected, knowing a few of the stories about people who lived there over the centuries. Marketa was absolutely wonderful -- so warm and so very knowledgeable. When I get to Prague next, I will take a longer walk with Marketa :)

Visited September 2012
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Tour with Vida”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My six year old son and I recently had a three hour tour with Vida. We enjoyed every minute of it. The tour was personalised to meet our needs and my son was kept entertained with a visit to a toy museum. Marketa organised a car for the tour and the driver was very reliable. Communication throughout the booking process ran smoothly and Marketa was very understanding when I had to reschedule the tour at the last minute due to illness. I would absolutely recommend this tour to anyone. It was a highlight on our visit to Prague.

Visited November 2012