Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $34.90
from $32.50
from $13.90
7,228 results
All reviews castle tour czech david free tour great tour royal walk yellow umbrellas old town kutna hora paid tour bone chapel free walking great sense of humor czech history historical facts jewish quarter his knowledge beautiful city
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Having traveled and done free walking tours with good guides, I have to say that Callum is brilliant and passionate about the history and life in Prague. He's from Melbourne, Australia and has a very sharp and keen wit. A delight to guide you through this fabulous city. Please make sure that whoever your guides are that you leave with them a gratuity you would feel appropriate should you or someone on your family be the "free" guide. I recommend this tour company and have already taken a number of excursions outside of Prague with them. There are more to go and today will be the Castle and tomorrow the Jewish Quarter. With more family coming in I am sure that we will walk the city with Callum again. Enjoy each moment you are here and make sure (1) you stop at the BAKESHOP for a coffee/savory or sweet and after your walking tours you stop in at the Thai foot massage parlor on Wescenslas Square.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had George (the English version of his real name) as a guide and he was great! Really funny and clearly very knowledgable about the city.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Brilliant day - 3 hour trip with our guide Calum. So informative and good fun. A must and if you can get in Calum's group then all the better - and don't be tight - these guys do a fab job!! I know it's "FREE" but some people really took the mickey but leaving just a couple of quid and I even heard one guy saying "oh sorry I don't have any money on me"....

We as a couple left £15 and that was a bargin! :-)

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The tour was very good. Our tour guide, Callum, have a very good sense of humor and explained the historical facts in a funny way. I reccommend!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The Prague Royal Walk was a wonderful experience ...the guide under the yellow umbrella was an American lady who teaches English and does this as a part-time hobby! She was quite knowledgeable and gave us insights of the Old city. Its a free tour but we generously tipped them for all the fun we had while taking a walk around town. Its an amazingly beautiful place...

1  Thank Bish_Paul