“Great indian restaurant”
Review of The Pind

The Pind
Ranked #528 of 5,470 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Indian, Czech
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
Prague, Czech Republic
“Great indian restaurant”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Great indian restaurant with very friendly personel. Excelent food of great and authentic taste and reasonable price.

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Budapest, Hungary
“Friendly, Authentic”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We went to The Pind after looking at Trip advisor close to our hotel. We are Indians and was missing a nice Indian Veg meal.

The staff was nice and friendly. The food was authentic. The Samosa's was fresh and hot. We did some take away for our kids, the packaging was nice and kept the food warm.

• Visited December 2013
Zaltbommel, The Netherlands
“Top restaurant ”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

One of the finest Indian restaurants we ever visited. Good advice, not too spicey, good service nice, calm atmosphere. Wine not very special, but still good. Strongly recommanded for real India lovets.

Prague, Czech Republic
“Not very spicy”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Lunch buffet ( = eat as much as you can - for fixed price). They were cca 8 meals of good taste. Pretty full restaurant at around 12.15h.

Goettingen, Germany
“Typical Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Since I have been to India, I can say that spices and Dishes were really good and very close to the original or just the original taste! I really enjoyed that. The Food seemed to be fresh, garlic naan also fresh out of the oven as I love it! What was also very typical/original was that the waiters only talked to my MALE friend and asked if the Food was good and everything was ok. As a FEMALE they did not even look at me except for the one that took my order who - I assume - was the boss. That's why I cannot give full points. Everything else was good for a reasonable price, we paid around 16 € each for a main course, drink and a dessert. I can recommend that Place for anyone who is in Prag and cannot eat or see Gulasch anymore! :)