“Indian Restaurant (veg and Non Veg)”
Review of Golden Tikka

Golden Tikka
Ranked #715 of 5,820 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Indian, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 2
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Authentic indian food was served at very reasonable price. Satisfied with the service too. Ideally located, not far from Charles Bridge or city centre.

1  Thank Veluchamy55

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The food reminded me the taste of Delhi. The owner was very friendly and service was excellent. Rates were very low as compared to other restaurants in Prague and the restaurant was very clean and nicely decorated.

2  Thank Lea5555
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I visited prague last week with my friends and came across Golden Tikka, It was one of the best Indian food and very cheap. The owner was very nice person and we talked a lot with him. Food was authentic as much Indian as it cud be. Mango lassi, tandoori chicken and Mutton Vindaloo were the best.

1  Thank Rajiv K
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Food was tasty and price is very cheap. Lassi and non veg thali is really good. located close to chapel bridge.

1  Thank Vijay C
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I was recently in Prague and since the local cousine is a bit too hearty for me I've decided to give Indian a shot. I've ordered goat kadai and some garlic nan. The flavor of the dish was great but the portion size was on a smaller side and was lacking much meat. Because of that I would probably look for a different Indian restaurant next time I am in Prague.

1  Thank Alex P