“Fun trip to Cesky Krumlov!”

Premiant City Day Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
$41.52*
and up
Prague Evening Cruise with Buffet-Style Dinner and Live Music
Ranked #75 of 540 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: The tourist agency PREMIANT CITY Tour s.r.o.was founded in 1992. It started its activities after the Velvet revolution in 1989 and is one of the greatest incoming agencies in the Czech Republic. Our business points are open 365 days a year. There are more than 17 destinations where we go every day. Every tour/trip is live guided and divided into tours of Prague, boat cruises and trips to Cesky Krumlov, Kutna Hora, Terezin, Karlovy Vary, Karlstejn, Konopiste etc.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I were recommended this trip and we were not disappointed. I'm a little surprised by all the negative remarks. Our tour guide even gave us a lot of info on Prague while we were driving out of the city centre. Included a very yummy Czech lunch at a brewery and of course Cesky Krumlov is absolutely stunning. It has so much character. I can recommend this trip! It was a lovely experience.

LucieSimunkova, Manager at Premiant City Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Trampabroad1992

Thank you for your review all feedback is welcome, I am glad you were happy with the tour. You are always welcome back to Prague and to take a tour with ourselfs.

Kind regards
Premiant City Tours, s.r.o.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,448)

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have been in Prague on February 24-26, 2013. In my hotel on reception I got recommendation for this company. Dont book in hotels. At least in Prague.

I booked the tour in the hotel. Next morning during trip I found out that our tour is in English and Spanish. Thus, instead of 3 hours of English information I got only 1.5 hour. When I ask the guide why this English tour is in two languages, she said that we have one person, who can speak only spanish and we are lucky that it is only two languages... So, this company takes ANY clients to earn money and combine them to the groups without any care about their reputation and quality of the tour.

Later I was recommended to take personal guide. So, they think that if it is group tour it might be amateur, because client pays less money. But if you pay for individual guide you deserve the quality...

The guide was boring and very short in presentations, like: "this is Prague Castle, Royal residence... We dont have too much time for this... So you have 15 minutes to walk around". Personally, I have read Wikipedia before and I dont need tour to guide me to the place. I can easily find the way to any place in Prague by myself...

I gave up the group in one hour, but half of the day was lost for waiting and driving...

LucieSimunkova, Manager at Premiant City Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Alina,
this is the response of your guide:

Hello,

it's me the guide of the Tour No. 3A organized by agency Premiant on February 24th and taking about half an hour driving and 3 hours walking. I can remember there was a group in English and Spanish and while we were leaving the bus one person has complained as to the service providing in two languages. The client got a text with all information about organization of tours and trips and pointing out usually service in two languages simultaneously. There were only two Spanish speaking gentlemen in the group but impossible to short some information for them as they paid the same amount for the tour. While driving with the bus, I could inform just in brief about monuments around us, in details it wasn't feasible and plus in two languages! Anyway, I explained much more as usually during the walking tour. One person, the client who has complained refused to follow me shortly after. The other 11 clients of that group went with me together visiting the Castle, been walking across the medieval bridge and to the Old Town.
Those eleven clients were very satisfied with my service of fully licensed and proved guide.
I would like to ask you all to read all necessary information about any tour or trip at earliest before you pay to avoid any such an inconvenience.
Best wishes to all future visitors of Prague!

Zdena Adam

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Booked this tour through Prague Experience. The price was right and a trip to Karlov Vary sounded great. Booking the trip was easy, got a confirmation quickly. I'll run through the pros and cons then add some context to them.

CONS

* Easy to book
* Picked up in front of Flat (staying at Flat, not a hotel)
* Very punctual (picked up right at 8:15am when they said they would)
* Vehicle was very nice
* Driver was very polite
* Tour of the Mosier Glass Factory was nice
* Lunch was GREAT!
* Hotel where we had lunch was great
* Punctual return

CONS

* Tour guide spent the trip to and from Karlov Vary (2 hrs each way) only talking with the driver
* No information provided about what we saw both in Prague or along the way except about where they were growing the hops for beer (two hours on the train would be just as exciting and much cheaper)
* Very little information regarding Karlov Vary, mostly just siteseeing on your own
* Was told along with another couple that we would be dropped off where we were picked up. After getting back, they left us in Prague 1 and said "ok...this is the end" then told us to take the Metro home. Only because I had been close to there before was I able to get back by train. Had it not been for that, it could have been a very bad experience had I gotten lost on the trains (as mentioned, I'm not staying in a hotel....)

Overall, I would say you get what you pay for. The trip to Karlov Vary is well worth it and is a beautiful city, but if you have the choice between taking the train and seeing it yourself, or paying about 3x as much to take the tour.....take the train and do it yourself.

It's rather unfortunate because it started off on a really good note as they picked me up at my residence in Prague 3 which was unexpected. I thought that I would need to meet closer to Prague 1 (Wenceslas Square). Then knowing they would drop me back off at my flat was great. There were about 15 people on the Tour and one guide which was in both English and Czech to accommodate everyone. The tour of the glass factory was nice and informative, but it wasn't the tour guide we were with, it was one provided by Mosier Glass Factory. After that, we had lunch at a nice hotel and it was a great lunch (one of the best parts of the trip). From there, things started going downhill. We were following the tour guide who wasn't providing information about the city as much as just point out where things were. So with two hours left, just spent it looking around the town. As mentioned above, they are prompt about what time they get back which is good, but when we got back to their tour company, they told us "this is the end of the line". The other couple and I pointed out that we had been told we would be dropped off where they picked us up, but the tour guide said to take it up with the ticket counter across the street. When I walked across the street to talk to them, the bus driver drove away. The ticket counter clerk was going to give me a map and tell me how to get home and the tour guide who had walked over pointed me in the direction of the Metro and directions to get to my metro stop (they had taken the paper containing the address of my flat and my phone with the address was dead). I realize this wouldn't normally be a big deal as I was anticipating on meeting them over that way in the first place (not sure where I was meeting them, but they said they would tell me if they didn't pick me up), however when you are anticipating to be dropped off where you started, then told "good luck" and told to use the public transit without knowing it well....it isn't a great way to end the day!

With everything done, I'm glad I went to Karlov Vary but will never use this company again or recommend it. Maybe my expectations were too high since I took a free tour of prague the day before and it was amazing. Who would have thought that a free tour would be better any day of the week over a paid one. Maybe they should have these tour guides work on only tips too...then they would be motivated to actually care about the people on the tour.

2  Thank JVPhoenix
LucieSimunkova, Manager at Premiant City Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2013

Dear JVPhoenix

I would like to thank you for your review and feedback as we are always interested on maintaining and improving our services we provide.

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback about visit of the Moser Glass Factory, food, tour- booking , pick up as well as the vehicle and bus driver behaviour.

We understand your frustration when you were anticipating to be dropped of where you started but at the same time we have to point out that the drop of was organised in conjunction with our terms and conditions.Please find related information on our website.

As in regards to our guide i agree with you that guides should provide customers with relevant information about interesting places not only on the sightseeing tour but also during the bus journey. Most guides take care of customers beyond their duty but there is always space for improvement. I personally looked into this matter and have addressed the issue, measures have been taken so that all our guides will be asked to provide customers, where possible, with more information.

Again thank you for your review and we welcome any future custom.

Kind Regards

Reviewed December 1, 2012

This tour was to take us out of Prague to a destination called Kutna Hora. A five and a Half hour trip. Should have been 4and a half hours because the last hour was spent trying to get us to eat at a restaurant at 4.30pm which is totally not the time for lunch or dinner and we could have been back in town that much earlier. Just a waste of our time. The tour was okay. I don't like being held hostage to tour companies little deals.

LucieSimunkova, Manager at Premiant City Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Dear CK61,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your review. Please can you let me know what date you were on the tour and I will investigate the issue further as this is not usual proceedings.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Booked a tour with English guide but they will expect you to understand all languages because they can barely speak English. Also there were 2ladies on tour helpdesk they were so rude and disrespectful and far away from customer service. Will not recommend anybody in future for sure!!