“Very Good”
Review of Cafe Colore

Cafe Colore
Ranked #354 of 5,632 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Central European, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We went for a light lunch and they had lots of options. My salad and my friends' soup definitely did not disappoint. I'd say it's a solid choice for typical cuisine, but they didn't have anything distinct.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We enjoyed our meal here. There were several choices for the vegetarian with us to choose from. Great wine choice, too. An easy walk from the Old Town center. Reservation was not necessary.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband and I had our breakfast from here.Its was very tasty and cheap.We had scrambled eggs n ham n also with Cheese.It was sumptous..:)
Quantity of Food was satisfying and beautiful decor.Even though we didnt try the homemade cakes,they looked totally yummy.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This place was outstanding. We went there because of a review on trip advisor and it is true to the mark. Great service, staff, coffee and food. Price was very reasonable and quantity of food was satisfying.
Will go there again and recommend a must go place - even if you have to walk the 3-5 miles to get there from where ever you are - worth it - bar none

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Nicely decorated interior invites you in. The place gets quite busy in the evening, so reservation is recommended. The food is fresh and tasty, service is friendly. The home-made cakes are especially good. The only drawback (hence no 5 stars) is the (non-) separation of smoking and non-smoking part, because you have to walk thru the smoking part if you want to go to the bathroom. The air there was so thick that my clothes smelled of cigarette smoke after my visit to the toilet.