“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Colore

Cafe Colore
Ranked #280 of 5,372 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Cafe, European, Czech, Central European, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Kronberg im Taunus, Germany
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Booked into Cafe Colore on our first night in Prague after looking at previous Trip advisor posts. Service and food were both excellent and of the five restaurant meals we had over the long weekend this was comfortably the best on both counts. Only regret is that we didn't go back again on our last night.

1 Thank 19Mallard19
CafeColoreCZ, Owner at Cafe Colore, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Dear Sir,
I would like to thank you for your visit to the Café Colore and for sharing your experience on the Tripadvisor.
I wish you a Happy New Year and with my best regards

• Turkish first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Average.... Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

We sought out Cafe colore after reading the reviews. Unfortunately we were very disappointed.
The service was slow and food portions small, also the soup was not served with any bread, which is usual for all other restaurants we have been to in Prague. One other point which I hated was that the Ladies toilet stank of smoke! they are located just off the smoking section of the Cafe which makes them fill with smoke. Admittedly the cakes etc looked nice , if you dont mind the smoke.

CafeColoreCZ, Owner at Cafe Colore, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Dear Madam,
I would like to thank you for your visit and for your commetn on the TA. I am sorry to read about your negative experience. Generally we do not have any complains for the size of our meals, maybe beacuse of the fact that we offer lighter meals than the typical czech cuisine does.
It´s not allowed to smoke on the toallets but probably another guest smoked there.
I wish you a Happy New Year and with my best regards
Martin Novak
“Just lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and i stumbled into this restaurant after just arriving in Prague. The menu looked great and the athmosphere very cost. Our meals were delicious and such a great value for money. The staff were very friendly and the manager even sat down with us after our meal with a map of Prague telling us which sites to see which was extremally helpful. We would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Prague!

CafeColoreCZ, Owner at Cafe Colore, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for your visit to the Colore and for your kind review! I hope you enjoyed your stay in our city!
With my warmest regards
Chicago, Illinois
“Extremely Pleasant Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband and I went here for lunch after seeing the great reviews and we were glad we did. I had the pancakes with bananas, caramel, ice cream, etc. He chose the shrimp risotto and we both enjoyed our meals. The staff was also friendly and attentive. I would definitely recommend dining here!

• Visited October 2012
CafeColoreCZ, Owner at Cafe Colore, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear Madam, I would like to thank you for your visit and for sharing you experinece on the Tripadvisor!
Many thanks once more!
Cesky Krumlov, Jihocesky Kraj, Czech Republic
“Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

Excellent, nothing other, just excellent. The food was amazing. I greatly enjoyed it. The manager took us to the table and behaved excellent, but also other staff behaved very well. I recommend this restaurant.

CafeColoreCZ, Owner at Cafe Colore, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear Sir, many thanks for your kind review and for your visit at the Café Colore! Just come back!
Looking forward to welcome you again!