“2 hours waiting for a pizza”
Review of Pizzeria Carllino

Pizzeria Carllino
Ranked #742 of 5,760 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 8
Reviewed May 8, 2013

today at 15;20 i order one pizza to deliver at home,after waiting for a long time i call the restaurant and they didnt have any order, and they didnt believe me, so i had to resend them the confirmation email and they send me the pizza, cold btw, and i receive it at 17:25 .

im still waiting a apologize, only an small "prominte" or "sorry", but nothing,
do you think this a good customer service? this is your ideal of good service? not apologies with your customers when you makes something wrong makes you feel superior?

in any other part of the world after 2 hours waiting for a pizza it will send it for free, but here not, they charge me even the box.

Terrible.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Just back from only my second outdoor lunch of the year. I fancied a pizza so stopped here as there was space on the outside terrace (canopy covered). I had what they call the "Popay" which is cheese, tomato, ham, red onions, spinach and garlic. Have to say that it was a bit bland and no amount of pepper or oil could liven it up. Needed a stronger flavour i.e. stronger ham or maybe slices of garlic etc. Certainly ok for lunch and I'll go back. Service was quick but waitress did make the usual mistake of looking in another direction when she gave the change. Pizza and juice came to CZK172.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Went there twice both times the pizza was very good and not expensive. The staff can be a bit rude or maybe snobby is a better word for it. The pizza makes up for it.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Pizza is good but Pasta and other kind of foods are awful. Servants are so rude, there is a servant with long black hair , she is so f* rude, she doesn't do her work well.
We were two people went there. one of us ordered pizza and the other ordered pasta. they brought pizza 15 minutes sooner than pasta.
when one person finished his pizza, they just served my pasta. that was awful. and when I protested she ( the rude waitress) said it was just 5 minutes and it's OK and why am I so angry?
so I went to complain to manager, the manager was on holiday.
There was a guy who was in charge. he said there is no need to pay for pasta. but he said is you are upset go and eat in Mc donnalds. CAN U BELIEVE IT?
Then I started to get angry. I said they are sooo rude and they have to appology.
Of course they didn't , they were so rude. Don't even go there.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

We went here the last night to spend som "dolleros" on food and drinks. Very good food and the drinks are very strong :3

3  Thank RAncuta