“Fantastic restaurant”

Ranked #417 of 6,679 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 1 (City Center)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Can not fault this restaurant, the service was fantastic, every single member of staff on the floor or in the kitchen stopped to say hello to us as we where escorted to our table. the food was great quality and the waiters where great at asking about the food we like and making recommendations on both food and drinks. the views are great but exceptional at night time. I also had the best mozzarella I've tasted here. a must for everyone in Prague definitely.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (4,298)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The view is great - you can see the castle and Charles Bridge. We had pasta with seafood and pasta with beef-both dishes were very good (king prawns were delicious). The staff was very helpful.Before the meal we received a complimentary starter which was very nice. Eventhough it was lunch time the meals came quickly. I recommend (the prices are rather high though).

Reviewed January 13, 2020

We stumbled across the Marina Ristorante whilst walking and we were so pleased we came across it! The restaurant had a lovely atmosphere and the views were wonderful. We were very pleased with the quality of the food and it was so reasonably priced! Would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

We had the most delicious meal. I would highly recommend their mushroom risotto!! The service was top notch from the moment we stepped in the door. Our server, Tomas, was friendly and attentive and provided excellent service.

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

I made a reservation at this restaurant as I wanted somewhere a bit more special for a birthday. I added this in my reservation notes and was seated with a perfect view of Prague castle. The prices were cheaper than I expected and especially for the location and quality of the food. The staff were attentive and very kind. I would highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: December 2019