“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mistral Cafe

Mistral Cafe
Ranked #203 of 5,372 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Cafe, European, Czech, Central European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

We cam here for lunch 1 day, we were so cold due to snow we had to get in somewhere to warm ourselves, we chose the soup and wow it really was amazing, we were so impressed with the food we came back the next day, I had fish and chips, I know not very Prague, but really was amazing, staff very efficient and would highly recommend coming here.

• Visited March 2014

• Polish first
South Africa
“Good but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Cool atmosphere and reasonable food. Service forgetful but accommodating of our children. Watered-down homemade lemonade a disappointment.

Prague, Czech Republic
“Nedělní oběd”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

Restaurace Mistral, mě na první pohled velmi zaujala, když už jsem šla kolem. Přišla mi velmi sympatická už tím, že není přeplácaná a ceny mě také velmi zaujaly.
V neděli jsme se s přítelem rozhodli, že restauraci vyzkoušíme. Bohužel nás Mistal Café velmi zklamal.
Když jsme vešli do restaurace, nikdo si nás ani nevšim a o objenání jsem si musela říct slečně čišnici, která se po celou dobu, i s kolegyní, ani jednou neusmála a byla na ní velmi vidět, jak jí práce nebaví, nebo spíše nudí..
Na jídlo jsme čekali cca 25 minut, ale bylo moc dobré.
Bohužel celkově na nás restaurace zanechala takový dojem, že bychom tam již nešli znovu. Obsluha by měla být lepší (usmívat se je základ všeho, být pozorný a vždy ve střehu).

Restaurant Mistral, at first glance I was very interested when I walked by. I received a very nice now that is not pretentious and the prices I was also very interesting.
On Sunday we were with my boyfriend decided to try the restaurant. Unfortunately, we Mistal Café very disappointed.
When we entered the restaurant, no one even not noticed us and I had to tell to waitress if I can to order a meal. She was bored all the time, with a colleague, not once was a smile on her very see how her dislike, or rather bored ..
The food we waited about 25 minutes, but it was very good.
However, overall the restaurant left us the impression that we have not gone there again. The operator should be better (smile is the basis of everything, be alert and always on the alert).

• Visited August 2014
Washington, DC
“Forgot us.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

It's not that big a place, yet somehow they forgot to put in our order, despite serving the people who arrived at the same time and sat right next to us.

Visited August 2014
“Very nice atmosphere, nice guests”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Recommended. Don't feel like writing ome houndered characters but I guess I did now/ Okay, not yet. This starts to suck. Should I count the characters? Common, really? :)