“Company/team event - Segway Games”

Prague Segway Tours
Segway Sunset Tour
Ranked #93 of 606 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer exclusive guided tours on Segway personal transporters and Electric Scooters for individuals and small groups. Choose from our spectacular city tours or design your own private tour with our guide.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The segway games event was a blast. Everyone had a great time, even those who were very reluctant at first. The Prague Segway Tour instructors were helpful and friendly. They really helped make the event a success. I can highly recommend the company and I know several of us will be returning for private tours.

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"martin"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I organised a 3 hour Segway tour in Prague as a part of a surprise Hen Weekend I organised for a friend - this was the highlight of our weekend! They were professional, informative and above all soooo much fun!!! We went around the whole city and it was by far the best way to see the city - I would recommend this to anyone!
I have done a Segway tour before but the quality of the tour guide made this an even better experience that before. Magda was our guide who not only gave us a brilliant tour but lots of excellent advise on places to eat and drink and also what to eat and drink!!!
The little extra also made it really great - like Magda taking photos on her camera for free and free soft drinks before and after.

Prague-Segway-Tours, Tour Guide at Prague Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Hi Cheree and you all girls! ;)

Thanks so much for such a nice review, I'm blushing over here! You were a totally awesome group of girls and I might add quite an apple of people in Prague's eye since it was just girls tour - I don't know if you noticed but there were some people looking astonished at you girls! ;)

I enjoyed the tour a lot, so thank you so much for that too. :)
Cheers,
Magda

Reviewed July 21, 2013

My dream trip has always been going to Prague so on our way home from Egypt we decided Prague was going to be our stop over. Traveling with my father ,two daughters(17&14) and niece(15) I wanted to see Prague in a fun easy way. Over tour guide Magda was excellent she showed us so much and told us so many facts and information I felt like I know everything about this beautiful city.

Hi there!

Thank you so much for such a nice review! You were absolutely brilliant and good job on surviving the quite chilly weather we had that day! I hope your father has visited Turín city and he had learned some new things about his family roots. :)

Cheers,
Magda

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Just back from 3 hour Segway tour with my son and we had a whale of a time. Our guide Thomas was very helpful in addition to charming all the females on the tour, young and old. Training was given at the office before setting of in a small group of seven and after initial wobbles it is easy to manage. Delightful tour round the back quiet back streets and the stunning leafy Petrin park. An excellent way to visit Prague. We would highly recommend this tour .

Prague-Segway-Tours, Tour Guide at Prague Segway Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Hello!

Thanks for the review! It was great fun with you guys and I'm glad you enjoyed it as well ;)
If you ever come back, don't forget to visit us!

Tomáš

See more reviews
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I was in Prague with my husband and my mom for 1 and a half days only and we decided to take the grand city 3 hour tour. This was the best decision we could make. We got to see a lot in one morning, went up the hills to the castle (walking up there should be very exausting) and had a great time. Our guide Tomas was great. The tour is expensive but worth every penny. We love it.

Hi guys!

Glad you enjoyed the tour! I learned something about Brasil from you guys as well! I hope you had a blast during the rest of your trip ;)

Tomáš

Been to Prague Segway Tours? Share your experiences!